☤ twenty - six

brian walked into the boba tea store, where different colors of circles covered the walls, just like how smiles covered people's faces.

or their evil smirks.

"what would you like today?", the nice lady at the register smiled.

"just a regular milk tea," he said as he pulled out a few dollars.

"coming right up."

she rolled up her sleeves as she headed towards the back. she started to soak the beautiful black pearls and made the tea, waiting to cool. tapping her fingers against the counter, she then took something out of her pocket. adding milk, tea and ice to the shaker, she poured a thick liquid that had an unusually stench. pinching her nose, she completely discarded the product and started to shake. pouring into the cute cup that was filled with tapioca, she sealed it with the plastic lid.

"have a nice day," she smiled as she slid the drink to brian.

"you too."

her eyes scanned his whole back. she wanted to rip his clothes and tear his muscles with her nails. the sound of his flesh slapping against her lips as she bites it off the bone. his blood gushing into her body as she gives him what he deserves. underneath her breast, she hid an ID card within her bra. an ID card of a nurse at heaven's hospital.

"you're really gonna get it younghyun."