☤ eighteen | dowoon

i watched as jae hugged brian and covered my eyes when i knew what was coming next. after a few hours, the whole room started to empty out as drunk moans and lanky bodies started to lessen. i quickly tiptoed to the room brian entered in and knocked on the door.

i needed more information. heaven's hospital? torture? possibly dead? wonpil in danger?! it didn't add up.

"excuse me."

the door was opened but i saw both boys sleeping on the couch. sighing, i took them into my car. but where did they live?

"sungjin?"

brian's phone started to buzz with the name 'sungjin'.

"hello?"

"who is this?"

"uhm..."

i started to sweat as the quiet tension builded up.

"who is this?"

"i'm a friend of brian's and he and jae are currently unconscious and i'm here to drop them off."

"jae?"

"y-yeah..."

there was a slight pause as sungjin sighed.

"the address is in the car's system. it's xxxxxxx..."

i lightly tapped the screen and started to drive as the car was filled with the gps's voice, moans and snores.

my palms started to sweat as i moved the steering wheel and quickly slammed the breaks. knocking on the door, a man with a familiar voice opened the door.

"brian and jae are in the back."

i held jae over my shoulder as sungjin got brian, mumbling swear words into his ear. jae's features were soft as he was in a deep sleep. it made me think, will wonpil come back to me too?

"you can just throw him on the couch", sungjin waved a hand.

i saw him pull out his wallet but i quickly backed away.

"please don't. i just wanted to help out."

"just take it. younghyun can and is a pain in the ass."

after a good few minutes of pushing and pulling, i simply thanked him for the money. i panted as i thrusted the keys into the car.

i'm going to find heaven's hospital.