☤ twenty - one | ????

"hey! kid!"

i ran towards the car that was put up to flames and saw a boy who was laying down, unconscious. i just got off of duty and now i have to deal with this? well, it's my job as a police officer to save him anyways.

"can you stand up for me?"

i managed to drag the kid away from the fire.

"hey guys, there's an accid-"

my phone nor walkie-talkie didn't work. what kind of place is this?

"it's okay. i'm here."

the boy's eyes fluttered a bit but it sealed back close. how does nobody see this huge fire? what place is this anyways? i dropped the boy on the floor gently and looked around the car, onto the fence.

"oh my god..."

i have to get out of here.

"hold on."

i placed him in my back and ran as fast as i could. i didn't bring my car today because the weather was nice but why does it now have to rain all of a sudden? the fire behind me didn't seem to let in so easily but it wasn't spreading as much so that's good.

"wonpil..."

the boy started to whisper which made me slow down in my stores every time he spoke.

"brian..."

brian? wonpil?

"hospital...monster...danger...wonpil..."

i started to run. my heart was suffocating. i thought my life didn't have to revolve around this anymore.

"open the door!"

i frantically knocked on my friend's door, who stood there with a bag of chips in hand.

"what's wrong? never seen you like this before."

"this boy knows something."