That Sunny Day When We Bid Goodbye

If he thinks he can be his usual self around me, he's wrong. Yes, he is famous on his field but I am an expert in mine. Though I wonder why he's acting like a man who hasn't had his pants taken off by someone for quite sometime, he looked like a wonderful man.

-Tanya

--

His face was grim the moment he woke up.

Who wouldn't if your groin was hurting the whole night?

He didn't intend to tease her. It's just that she was too ready to ride along and with the help of alcohol, he got as far as having his brief line touched.

What an achievement.

They still have a few hours left to enjoy the place and do island hopping. Instead of taking his breakfast, he decided it was best to cool down and enjoy the water. He took off his shirt and left the rest who were still sleeping.

Wala pa si Jeric sa dagat when he saw the figure of a woman walking back to their own tent. She didn't seem to have a good morning. Their eyes automatically met.

"Good morning," she smiled at him instantly. "Did you enjoy last night?"

"Do you know how much you tortured me last night, Miss IMF?!" he rebutted, all his irritation suddenly went blasting to the surface. "Do you have an idea how much this hurts until now?"

Tanya laughed. "Talaga?" she clapped. "So do you want me to sing the National Anthem again? Flag ceremony tayo?"

"Why, if I say yes, will you end the song?" he asked her. And there was no reason why he asked her that. He simply wanted to just take that uncomfortable feeling down there away.

"If I say yes, where?" she answered with another question.

He looked around. He wanted to strangle himself for even asking the question and for him to seriously look for a place.

"Sa dagat," he answered. He was challenging her. He was testing her if she will say yes or no.

Tanya was just about to answer when Kevin appeared from behind and saw the two talking. Agad na lumapit ang mga ito.

"Ano, nag-aaway na naman kayo? Ang aga. Grabe Miss Sexy, hindi mo pinatulog si Kap!" Kevin said. "Iyak tawa na lang kagabi."

Tanya answered him with a smile. "I'm sorry. The offer just expired. Maybe we can do that ceremony some other time. If you see me anywhere, you can pull me on one side and let's see where I can take us."

Jeric smirked. "Ah, so you think you'll be the one to carry it on? What if I AM THE ONE  who will do so?"

"Tignan nga natin," Tanya said, sarcastic. "Ilang segundo ba bago ko napababa yan?"

Kevin smiled and tapped Jeric on his shoulders. "Kap, magmumog ka muna. Island hopping na tayo later. Miss Sexy, gusto mong sumama sa amin?"

"It's okay, Mister Braces. My friend and I will be having one later too," she answered. She then turned to Jeric. "I'll see you in bed next time."

--

They were all set and ready to leave by 11 AM. They already have their items since didirecho na sila pabalik sa Manila after going on island hop. The guys were already on the shore, waiting for their boatman.

"Sir, sandali lang po a. Isasabay ko na po sa inyo yung dalawa kong pasahero. Hinihintay ko lang po para isahan na lang," he said. "Ayos lang po ba?"

"Basta maganda kuya, walang problema," Fort said.

The boatman smiled. "Maganda po. Mag-island hopping din po kasi sila. Sabi ko para sabay na."