Alright, Let's Do This

Nagbabakasakali na muli kang magbalik. Sana nama'y iyong marinig at kung sakaling lubusang mawala, wag naman sana... Nasaan ka na ba? Kanina pa ako nag-iisa. Nasaan ka na ba? Samahan mo naman ako.

-Alaala, Yeng Constantino

--

The real ending depends on your imagination when I gave you my ending.

I am sharing with you my imagination should they meet again. That was how it went.

I suggest for you to watch Justin Timberlake's music video first of the song 'Not A Bad Thing' before you read. The gray colored one.

You can play it. I attached the vid. :)

It would really help you to appreciate the next special chap. :) And the last one too for TSWSC.

Please read Heart Rallies too, Jeric Teng's alter ego. (Or should it be the other way around?)

I would NOT continue When the Moon Rose On The West anymore. Other than me forgetting what was supposed to happen in the story, I would be starting a new one which will incorporate their story rather. Maiiba yung flow ng story from what you have read from Moon's. Name of the femme character would differ too though some scenes might just be taken out of what was published so far.

This story - That Summer When She Cried - is not related to the new one. So don't get confused.

Here's the link: http://www.wattpad.com/56793142-war-love-guns-and-kisses

Comment!

Thank you as always. I'm flattered. :)

Thank you Lord. <3