That Cold December When We Met

She screams too much like a woman who is irritated, too loud for my ears to withstand. She says a lot of things that no normal woman says. And she does that because she is after all really a woman. A desirable one.

-Jeric

--

"Yung bikini ko!"

That was what she cried for.

I was following Aljon while going down that hill after a useless argument with a woman who was challenging me as a man. It was interesting though that she thinks I would be so willing to spend a night with her.

But then she looked incredibly too much of a woman, the very opposite of Karl. I mean, the conservative Karl I first met. Wala na akong balak na makipagtalo pa sa kanya dahil baka mauwi lang kami sa bagay na pinagtatalunan namin but it was impossible not to look back at her. Why I looked back, I am torn between a manly reason and a humanitarian one.

Manly because she's wearing that too sexy Barney bikini.

Humanitarian because she's having a difficult time na bumaba wearing that too sexy Barney bikini. So, it's really about that thing she was wearing.

When I looked back at her, I saw her sit on the ground because she didn't have any choice. The problem though is that when she took a step going down, nakaapak sya sa madulas na lupa kaya imbes na mapadali, mas napasakit.

My adrenaline rush instantly got boosted. It felt as if I have to save the ball from going outside the court but our distance was quite far I wasn't able to do anything.

Anything but get irritated.

Sino bang hindi maiinis na nadulas na sya ang iisipin pa nya, yung bikini nya?

Kung gaano kabilis na tumaas ang adrenaline ko, ganun din kabilis na bumagsak dahil sa inis ko.

I shook my head and walked back to her.

"Ang arte mo kasi kaya nadudulas ka," I commented and held her on her wrist. I pulled her harshly para makatayo and she was left with a sour face. "Pagpagan mo na yang likod mo dahil panigurado pati yan irereklamo mo."

"Nakikita mo ba yung suot ko? Anong ipampupunas ko sa likod ko?"

"Sabi ko pagpagan mo," I told her.

"Kamay ko gagamitin ko? Ayoko nga!" she complained. "Tanggalin mo yang tshirt mo, para may maipangpunas ako."

"What? Excuse me, can you tell me again what you just said?" I asked her though I heard what she said. Niloloko ba ako nito?

"Sabi ko tanggalin mo yung tshirt mo. Malalabhan mo naman yan e," she answered.

"Can't you see I'm wearing a white shirt? Kakabili ko lang nito kahapon tapos ipapahubad mo sakin?" I asked. "Seriously, gaano na kalala yang problema mo sa ugali?"

"Ipapalaba mo naman yan di ba?" she said. "Ano naman kung makita nila yang katawan mo? May biceps ka naman, malamang may abs ka din."

"Ah... Now I know. You want me to take off my shirt because you want to see my body. Right? Ano, dito na ba? Though I doubt. Can you do it standing? I assume hindi ka papayag na humiga dito sa pulang lupa," I said with sarcasm. I instantly noticed her blush with what I said but she continued na magsungit.

"I haven't done it standing but if you can hold me really well, I might consider," she answered.

"I prefer if we were lying down on a certain space. Yung comfy. Hindi man flat pero hindi sasakit likod mo. Like the sands down there. What do you think?"