5. Oops

I have like the next dozen updates already done because I'm in love with this story. It's very hard not to post them all at the same time.

I'm loving seeing all of your comments replying to this story in my notifications. You all are so cute about it and I hope I'm not updating too often for you guys.

Mild smut towards the end.

Dean.

Today is the day Castiel comes back to school.

With Alistair being expelled and everyone else being split into different detention slots (including me for getting involved, but not as bad as the rest), everything should be okay.

And for once I'm happy to be going to school.

I don't have to act so terrible anymore for fear of my friends coming at me.

"Wow, what friends they are." I think as I fix the collar of my new jacket and put my backpack and unneeded books in my locker.

That's when I hear the familiar voice, a bit less scratchy and almost completely back. I move a bit closer to hear.

"... and now he thinks he can try me? Who does that!" Castiel slams his locker angrily.

"I don't know, Cas. He really was trying to help." Anna says.

"Yeah, and he did, right? He even got Alistair expelled and his 'friends' in serious trouble." Jess adds.

I hear Castiel scoff and imagine him shaking his head.

"Years of torturing me isn't going to suddenly change my mind about him the second he plays hero and stops me from ultimately choking to death!" He waves his arms around.

I finally have enough courage to turn around for a second and am a little disappointed at the sight.

Not that I'm ever disappointed with Cas, it's just he's not wearing a skirt or dress or anything that makes him look so good.

Well, he's good all the time I mean. Just not "girly."

Simple sweatpants and a big hoodie covering up almost all the bruises.

I quickly turn around and watch my shoes as the bell rings and we all begin to head to class.

I rush in front of him because I don't want to be around long enough for him to notice.

~*~

Castiel.

Jess and Anna leave as the bell rings to go to their class and I start on my way to mine, looking up in time to see Dean rush by and the new jacket I got him looking nice and well on him.

I smile inwardly, in the back of my mind thinking how nice it is that he liked it so much that he's already wearing it.

I mentally yell at myself for thinking such a thing and make my way to History, getting in well before the second bell.

I set everything on my desk and sit down at my seat, moving my glasses to rub most of the sleep out of them.

My phone goes off and I look down to see another message from Dean.

LeatherWeather: Thank you for the new jacket, sunshine.

I become slightly annoyed at how he's still calling me sunshine.

PrettyBoyBlue: My name is not sunshine, Dean.

It takes a few minutes for him to respond in which I'm already taking notes that the teacher is saying and feel my phone vibrate again. I look at the message on the lock screen, too busy to open and answer.