26. Pretty

I'm totally gonna draw Dean in the outfit at some point and put it in the header of an update because how cool would that be.

Dean.

A dreaded day.

The day Castiel and I agreed on after I lost the snowball fight.

The day I wear whatever he picks for me.

"Charlie, Sam! I'm leaving now!" I shout as I head down the stairs with my bag over my shoulder. "There's money on the counter if you want to go and order food, if not then Charlie, feel at home to make something. I'll be back tomorrow afternoon. No parties, no BOYS OR GIRLS over, and let me know when you go to sleep Sammy." I say as I mess up his hair.

"Alright, okay! Enough!" Sam says while laughing and swatting my hand away.

I smile and let Charlie walk me out.

"Let me know what happens. Full detail. I wanna know." She raises her eyebrows.

"I- I'll talk to you later about it." I blush and a grin spreads across my face.

Charlie giggles and shuts the door as I turn and head for my car.

~*~

"Dean!" Castiel greets me with a grin on his face and throws his arms around me.

"Ready to go out?" I walk in and set my bag down.

"Almost, I want to put on a skirt before we leave." He answers and I follow him up the stairs.

I sit down on his bed as I watch him rummage through his closet.

"Which one would look best?" His voice muffled through all the clothes. "The red or the black?" He comes out a second later holding up two skirts.

"The black one, babe." I answer, smiling that he's asking.

"Good answer." Castiel takes off his sweatpants and pulls on the skirt, matching with the simple black tank-crop top.

"Ready?" He asks as he slides on low-cut black converse.

I hum and lead him down the stairs as he pulls on his coat, taking him out to my car.

"Any place you want. On me."

"Really??" He looks at me excitedly.

I roll my eyes and put the car in gear.

"Can we go to that new pizza place? I've been wanting to go there forever!" He asked excitedly.

"On it." I say and in no time, am parking into a spot and walking him up to the doors.

"After you." I say with a flourish, pulling the door open and bowing as I hold it for him.

He shakes his head disapprovingly, but smiles nonetheless.

"Welcome, how many today?" The greeter asks.

"Just two." I answer, grabbing hold of Castiel's hand.

Her eyes narrow and she stares at Castiel up and down.

There's a moment of awkward silence where I'm considering seating us ourselves before Castiel's voice rings through my ears.

"Honey, take a picture or get over it." He inspects his fingernails on his free hand

She rolls her eyes and guides us to a window booth. "I'll be your server today." She deadpans and throws our menus in front of us. "What can I get to drink for you?"

After I order a water and Castiel asks for a Coke, the girl goes to turn away before he gets her attention.

"Sorry you're a little jealous about me, but if you could put a little sparkle on your attitude, that would be wonderful, thanks." He says cheerfully, smiling wide at her.