38. Dean tries on Makeup

I felt inspired again. Possibly a couple more chapters before I put an end to this story.

Castiel.

"Dean, come over." I was at home tidying my room.

"I can't, I'm at work." Dean was on his break at the moment.

"My dad isn't home." I half sang, wanting him to come over.

"Promising, but what am I to expect?" His tone was expecting.

"If I tell you, you won't come over."

"Yes I will."

"No you won't." I scoffed.

"Okay, fine. Whatever this 'surprise' is, I'm hope it's fun." There was a bit of noise in the background.

"Do you have to go soon?" I frowned, knowing his break was almost over.

"Yeah, my shift is until 5pm, and then I need to take Sam to a friend's house so he can study. I'll see you later babe."

I blushed gently. "Later, Dean. I love you."

"I love you too, angel." The line clicked and went silent.

I put down my phone and looked around my room, seeing everything I needed to put away before he came over.

~*~

At about 5:45 I heard a knock on the door. I ran down the stairs as fast as I could, just as Dean started pushing the button more, making the doorbell ring every second.

I opened the door. "Dean, stop!"

A wide grin spread on his face as he pressed the bell one more time before stepping in and giving me a kiss. "Hi." I said softly.

"Hi," He answered back. "What are we having for dinner?"

"I invite you over, without any adult supervision," I start, pulling him along into the living room. "and you ask about food?"

He chuckled. "Babe, I've been working all day."

I rolled my eyes and pulled him onto the couch with me. "I'll call in some pizza, you pick something to watch."

He nodded, grabbing the remote and turning on the tv. I punched in a delivery number as he scrolled through what was recently recorded.

It didn't take long to order a couple of pizzas and some soda and soon we were watching an episode of Cupcake Wars, which Dean didn't really mind but I loved watching what the competitors came up with.

Some way into the episode Dean looked over at me. "Can I cuddle you?"

"Yeah, come here." I shifted so my legs were on the couch, and he settled beside me, his head on my hip and his arm across my legs. It was really comforting like this and soon I was playing with his hair.

The episode was almost over and we were going to find out who won when the doorbell rang.

"Up." I said to him, shifting my legs a little to shake off his arm.

"But I'm comfortable." He whined, tightening his arm.

"But food." I whined back and he sighed, letting go.

I ran to the door and opened it, thanking the delivery guy as I tipped and brought in the pizza.

Dean was sat up and waiting, watching closely as I set the pizza on the coffee table and got cups for the soda. It wasn't long before he was on his second piece, not taking a break as he shoved more in his mouth.