13. My Boy

Sorry these updates aren't coming at their usual time (6 days apart) I've been very busy and every day has kind of mashed together and felt the same, so sorry if I miss updating at the normal time, I try to remember to come on and check on all of my stories when I can.

Dean.

I was at school earlier than normal. I wanted to see Castiel.

But I waited and waited and still never saw him pass by.

I anxiously looked at my phone and wondered what was wrong. I hadn't got a text or anything, so where was he?

A few more dreaded minutes later and my phone vibrates.

Blue Boy 💙☁️: Can you come out in the parking lot? I don't want to go in by myself...

I worry and already start heading out as I text back.

My Leather Boy 💗: Yeah, be right out.

I get out a second later to see his car and rush over. I knock on the window and he looks up, slowly getting out of the car.

"Is everything okay? Are you hurt? I'm worried-" I cut myself off when he shyly shows that he's wearing a cute pastel-purple knee-length skirt.

I smile softly and pull him into a hug. "My boy." I whisper and he blushes.

"It's it okay? I've got a change of clothes in my bag." He whispers at me.

"Yes, it's perfect. And if anyone tries to tell you any different, I will teach them how it's not." I run circles into his back and bury my face into his hair. Soft and sweet.

"Thank you, Dean." He lets go of me and I lift out my arm, watching as he takes it.

"Onward, my queen." I grin and gesture forward.

"Shut up, Prince." He giggles and we walk towards the school.

How dare he. "Prince? Prince!? Not even 'king' or even 'Princess'?? Because I'm the princess here."

We reach the doors and I see him falter a bit. "Dean... Dean I think I need to change."

"No, don't do that Castiel. I've got you, I promise. Don't worry." I wrap an arm around his waist and he breathed in heavily.

He nods and leads me in.

I scan the hallways to see any objection on anyone's face, or one who may look suspicious of saying a nasty comment.

All I see are a few double-takes and some odd glances.

Further down, some guys begin whispering.

"Dean, Dean. I don't like this." I can hear the panic rise in Castiel's voice and feel him shrinking into my side.

"It's okay. Nothing to be afraid of. You own this place." I guide him to his locker.

I can feel him stand up a bit straighter as I let him go and he opens his locker.

He seemed really nervous as people came up to him, but all they did was softly compliment him and there were a few guys who said he was brave and they wish they were like that.

He turned and looked at me as everyone began to get ready for their class, his cheeks rosy and his hands playing with the hem of his skirt.

"You're doing good, amazing even." I smile wide and turn the direction to my locker. "I'll be right over here, okay? I'll be back in a second."

He nods and continues gathering his things for class before joining me at my locker.

"I love that skirt on you." I grin.

He giggles, his cheeks a rosy pink, and twists his hips, watching as it sways around his knees.

I kiss his forehead and he smiles, giving me a hug. "I'll see you after class."

"See you." I say and watch him go before leaving for my own class.

~*~

"You and Cas, huh?" I hear that familiar accent and tense. Benny.

I carefully close my locker after getting everything out to go home and turn to see him leaning against the locker, arms crossed.

I don't say anything, just trying to read his hard expression.

"I always knew you had so much love for the boy."

My face must have changed. Surprise, shock. I don't know because he shook his head, letting out a low chuckle.

"No need to say anything, it was obvious."

"And that's why... You never really joined everyone else?"

He nodded lowly. "I didn't agree with Alastair, but I had no one else who would take me as a 'friend.'"

"It's good he's expelled, then." I say gently.

He nods. "Now go get your angel boy, he's waiting for you." He motions discretely behind me and I turn, seeing Castiel anxiously and shyly stand a little off down the hallway.

I turn back to Benny, only to see he's gone. I make my way to Castiel.

I slowly reach him and Castiel begins. "Dean, he's not a friend, I don't want you-"

"Hey, it's okay. He's okay. Benny, he's a friend. He really is." I take him into a hug.

Castiel nods against my chest. "Are you sure?"

"Yes, he told me he didn't agree at all with Alastair and told me to go get you because you were waiting."

I feel him smile and I smile too.

He pulls away and kisses my cheek. "I'll see you soon?"

I nod. "See you soon."

~*~

Castiel.

I was mindlessly staring at the stars on my ceiling when my phone chimes with a message.

Anna-bae💗: Cas! Friday night, 7:30. Abaddon's.

I laugh at the emptiness in my room.

Abaddon is known as the baddest-bitch around school and throws the most smashing parties. And man, are they the best ones to go to.

Casssss💙: You know I'll be there, hun.

Anna-bae💗: Gr8

I look back up at my ceiling and thought back to the past ones.

A few of the ones I was at, I was too drunk to remember everything but could recall quick bursts of memories.

Jeans halfway off my waist, shirt thrown somewhere in the crowd, some guy's hands on me. Wearing some girl's stilettos while dancing scandalously on a table, waking up the next day at Anna's house.

Not only was there alcohol, but there was drugs too and more often than not, I have come home high off my ass.

If my dad knew I was doing things like I did there, I would be locked away, never to be seen again.

What's to living a little?

~*~
Boiiiiiii Castiel at the party.