17. Wheat and Flowers and Wild Grass

This story may never end.

Smut towards the middle, it happened to Dean. Now it's happening to Cas. >:)

Dean.

My eyes open and I blink sleep out of them.

My arm tightens around Castiel, who was still sleeping so nicely.

I carefully untangle my legs from his and stretch the stiffness out of them.

I almost didn't want to leave the angel in my arms but I got up anyway to get ready for the day.

Because today I was taking Castiel out.

I quietly go about grabbing my jeans and an old Led Zeppelin shirt before going to the bathroom and turning on the water.

I go back to my room as the shower warms up and send a text to Sam, a little worried if he's okay.

I head back to the bathroom and crack the door, pulling my pajamas off and stepping into the warm shower.

The water wakes me up more and I go about my routine, washing my hair and lathering soap on my body.

I rinse all the suds off and watch as they melt down the drain before turning the water off and stepping out to wrap a towel around my waist.

I don't mind the water still on me.

I step to the sink when I know the towel is secure around my waist and grab my toothbrush and some toothpaste and brush my teeth.

As I do, I run my fingers through my hair to make it less messy.

I'm so caught up thinking Castiel is asleep and where I'll take him today that I don't notice the door opening.

I spit in the sink and rinse the rest of the toothpaste out of my mouth before turning to grab my clothes and-

I jump backward, catching on to the bathroom counter and feeling my towel slide down a bit. "Son of a bitch, Cas!"

He stood there, frozen and speechless with his hand still rubbing at his eye.

I blush, readjusting the towel because it was dangerously low.

"I..." Castiel trails, slowly turning around and leaving.

I shut the door softly after him and laugh nervously at myself.

~*~

Castiel.

I walk back to Dean's room, my face still warm and the image of Dean still in my head.

Hair dripping, towel around his waist, water tracking down his chest to his stomach and further down to-

I sit down on his bed and cover my face with my hands, the image not shaking itself.

God, he was so hot.

And that's what my body seemed to think too.

I feel the hardness between my legs and curse myself, realizing the thin shorts I had on were no help at all.

I grab my change of clothes that I had set out, originally planning to shower and change into them but instead was greeted by Dean.

I make sure they are close and bundle under the blankets, covering my issue and doing all that I could to not start touching myself then.

I wait a few minutes and Dean comes walking out, dressed and hair combed into place.

He chuckles a little. "Sorry about that."