31. Please... I love you.

Dean.

"Eat that, Dean!" Sam yells, standing up and jamming buttons on his controller.

One of my favorite things to do was play video games on our old GameCube with Sam on weekend nights.

"Not if I win." I said quietly, concentrating.

The timer was almost over, signaling the end of the match.

"One. More. K.O.!" Sam shouted, doing a small little dance on his feet.

Last second I was powered enough and knocked him off the platform to instant knock out.

I threw the controller down, jumping up and yelling. "INSTANT KNOCK OUT! TRY AND SUPER SMASH ME AGAIN!"

He crossed his arms, setting down the controller. "I'm not playing."

I laughed loudly. "Oh, little Sammy is sad because he lost another round of Super Smash Bros to his older brother?" I taunted.

"Ha ha, very funny." He stuck out his tongue, mocking me.

I started mocking him and was surprised by the sound of my phone ringing.

"Who's that?" Sam asked, trying to see the screen.

"It's Castiel. It's almost 10 pm, I don't know why he's calling or what he wants."

"Don't answer. It's not worth it." Sam's expression was a little dark.

"What if he needs help?" I looked at him, the call ending and then starting again.

"No, Dean. He'll have Jess pick him up or something."

We both watched the screen and the call ended, Castiel then calling for a third time. Sam takes my phone and answers it, putting it on speaker.

"Castiel, it's Sam. Stop calling Dean's phone."

"Ohhh. Sssssam. C-cooould you hand the phone to him?" He sounded awful, pass out drunk again. This wasn't good.

"Oh? So you could use him again?" Sam scoffed, rolling his eyes and pacing slightly.

I didn't like the idea that Castiel was again drunk. It made me feel uneasy that for two nights he's been drinking.

"N-noooo Sam. I need help." His voice became watery and I knew he was close to tears.

Sam muted our end of the call. "Dean, I don't like this. I don't want him to use you."

"I know, Sam. But he sounds like he genuinely needs help. I know you don't want to hear this, but that scares me. He doesn't sound well, he doesn't sound in a good place. So please let me talk to him and get him. I'll drop him off at his house." I put my hand out for the phone.

"You don't stay there longer than ten minutes. And if he happens to need to crash here... he better be out before I wake up." He hands it to me, giving a cross look before heading for the stairs and jogging up.

"S-someone?" Castiel's voice was small.

I unmuted the call and took a deep breath. "Castiel, it's Dean. What's happened?"

"D-deeean. Thank goodnesssss. I'm drunk. R-reeeeeeally drunk. I'm stuck somewhere."

"Where, Cas?" Somewhere wasn't a good observation.

"Dean please hurry, I'm scared." His voice was shaky and he suddenly sounded sober.

"Where are you!" I demanded, worried about what he got himself into.