9. It's Me

Castiel.

Life was stuck on an endless cycle. And when life is stuck, it begins to take its effects.

I'd go to school, catch a glimpse of Dean, finish school, and call Oliver over.

Over. And over. And over again it went.

Everyone else could see it at school, some people including Anna and Jess would cast worrying looks over at me from across the room. I knew it was noticeable, but would that make me stop?

No.

I knew what everyone else saw when they would look at me. I see it too, every morning.

Hair isn't done, my face gets more pale every time I see it. I don't wear my favorite clothes anymore, and what they don't see are the new bruises.

My arms, my stomach, my chest, my legs. Everywhere.

I don't talk to people as often and my Kik and Snapchat are loaded with everyone asking where I've gone and if I'm okay.

I can't remember how long this has been going on.

It's not okay but in the few moments where I'm tangled up with Oliver, everything seems to be okay. But then it's worse each time.

~*~

I was leaving the café after sitting in there alone with everyone looking at me.

I didn't enjoy being there so I thought to leave early when Oliver had followed me out.

"Again tonight, yeah?" He asks, putting an arm around my waist and drawing me closer, putting his face into my neck.

"Not... right now, Oliver." I push him away a little.

"C'mon, babe." He says, trying again.

"I said no." This time I push him a little harder. Which was not the okay thing to do.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" He asks, raising his voice.

"Nothing." I reply, walking in the direction of my class.

"Yeah right." He grabs my wrist, yanking me back to him.

"Stop! Let me go!" I shout, trying to twist my arm free, dropping the books I had in my arms.

I was almost successful until he slammed me into the lockers, the clanking and banging sound of the metal echoing through the hallways.

~*~

Dean.

I was just leaving the cafeteria to get a head start on going to class when I heard something hit the ground and some shouting.

A second or so later, I hear lockers banging and shouting more clearly.

"Let me go! Stop, Oli- ow!" And I recognize it immediately as Castiel.

Anxiety courses through my veins and I hide behind the corner, listening and watching.

Oliver has Castiel's arms twisted behind him, pining him to the lockers with his body.

"You'll let me, babe. You're just playing hard to get."

Disgusting.

"I'm not, dumbass! Let me go!" I watch as Castiel struggles, kicking and trying to get out from his grip.

"Quiet down, Love, someone will hear." He smirks evilly.

He moves one hand from out behind Castiel's back, reaching into the front of Castiel's pants.