25. Snowball Fight

What about that Scoobynatural episode? Definitely the best.

Sorry it's been a while on updating. AP art portfolios are heavily deadlined and I only have an entire week to complete each painting, R.I.P. me.

But, with this walkout my state is having, school will be out indefinitely so I'll have time to work on updates.

Castiel.

"Cas, babe, I need to get off of the phone, I'm walking into work." I hear some shuffling in the background as I assume Dean is adjusting his uniform.

"But Dean." I whine, pouting even though he can't see me.

"Listen, hon. It's my last day until I'm off for the holiday. Then I can hang out with you and Sam. Tell him I say good night and to not stay up too late."

I hear some more shuffling and a bell tinkling; Dean walking into work.

"Alright, I will. I'll see you later." I sigh softly.

"Babe, I love you. I'll see you later tonight." He sighs too.

"I love you."

He hangs up the phone and I frown at my phone screen.

Sam was upstairs reading and I was alone downstairs.

I didn't like that feeling so I made my way up the stairs, relaying the message to Sam and then shutting Dean's door behind me.

I lay myself down on the bed and turn on some soft music. I stare at the ceiling and decide to change into something more comfortable than skinny jeans and a sweater.

I get up and open Dean's closet, stripping as I look in at the shirts he has. My eyes lay on a long, black AC/DC shirt and pull it off the hanger.

I pull it over my head and slide it on, running my fingers through my hair to fix it as I smell Dean's familiar scent on the shirt.

I hum lightly in content and lay back across the bed again.

I whisper softly to the song "Wake Me" by Bleachers as I grab my phone to open Instagram.

I update my notifications, seeing comments and likes pop up from old posts and some newer ones.

Suddenly the music stops and Dean's ID comes on my phone.

I answer and smile, his voice soft.

"Hey babe." He whispers.

"Hello, Dean." I answer.

"Is Sam asleep?"

"Yeah, he is. He fell asleep a bit ago."

He hums softly. "You don't have to stay awake for me, I'll be here until closing."

I yawn. "I know."

"I'll see you soon baby, just had to call and ask how my boys were doing."

I blush lightly at that and smile. "See you soon. Good night."

"Good night." He says and the phone call ends.

I lay back down and pull the blankets up, sighing as my eyes become heavy.

They slip shut and before I know, I'm asleep.

~*~

Dean.

I quietly walk up the stairs, knowing that both my little brother and angel are sleeping.

I stretch my fingers, feeling the heat from the house thaw out my face and hands.