39. Dean becomes a Dancer

I'm trying to update at least once a month for you guys, so here you go!

Dean.

I had to admit. Castiel knew his way around a makeup brush and I was loving what he did to my face.

Even if I didn't like how heavy it felt, I was differently confident in how I looked. So naturally I started joking with Castiel.

"My eyebrows are snatched." I said lamely, almost immediately hating myself for it. But it was bothering Cas and I couldn't help it.

"Oh my god, Dean!" He said, face palming.

I stood up and posed, making different facial expressions. "What? Jealous you're not on my level?"

He groaned, shaking his head. "I put makeup on you and you do this."

"Can you blame me? I look hot." I batted my eyelashes at him, chuckling at how much I was bothering him and starting to dance to the music.

"Well when you move like that." He grinned.

"Like what?" I started swaying my hips and dancing towards him.

He watched closely, looking up at me as I got closer.

I didn't know what song was on, but it was bass heavy and cynical so it made the perfect background noise for what I was doing.

I pulled off my shirt without messing up my face and dropped to my knees in between his legs, looking up at him as I reached under his bed.

His eyes widened as I kissed the inside of his thighs and my hands found what I was looking for.

(Smut starts)

I got back up and started dancing to the rest of the song, putting around my neck what looked like a leather belt but was to easily tighten just by tugging the loose end.

I heard Castiel's breath hitch in his throat. His eyes widened as I started moving my body to the song, tugging the loose end every once in a while and seeing his hands tighten in his bedsheets.

I got an idea that I knew would get him going more.

I crossed the room and straddled his hips, feeling that he was turned on already.

"Dean, what are you doing?" His breathing was shallow and his knuckles were white gripping the sheets.

"Shhh." I answered, moving my hips to the next song and putting loose end of the choker between my teeth.

Castiel groaned softly and bucked his hips up against me, feeling him become harder as I kept moving.

I held back my own moans as I moved my body and watched his face.

His hands started going to my hips and I pushed them away. He looked shocked.

"No touching." I told him, standing up and turning my back to him as I moved, looking over my shoulder. He was watching closely with his head tipped back and his mouth open.

"Dean please stop teasing." He begged, seeing he was so turned on that there was no way to hide it.

I smirked, sitting on his lap with my back facing him. His arms automatically went around me and a hand to the choker, the other on the inside of my thigh.

I could see myself in the mirror and my makeup had stayed well, besides the lipstick that was smudged a little. I could see Castiel's face and decided now was a good time to move.

I started moving my hips back against him, Castiel moaning loudly as I was moving against his hard on.

I groaned, feeling myself get hard too as his hand went between my legs.

I started to moan again and was stopped suddenly as Castiel tugged the choker sharply.

The air caught in my throat and I gasped hard as he started moving his own hips.

"Dean." His voice was needy and low, and I looked back and nodded at him to let him know I understood. I stood up and faced him, dropping to my knees as I tugged down his shorts and pulled him closer to the edge of the bed.

His head went back as I kissed up his thighs and pulled down his underwear, licking up his length.

My lips went around the tip and my tongue went gently around.

I could see his stomach hitching and looked up to watch his chest flutter as the fake eyelashes he put on me were brushing his stomach.

He let out a breathy laugh in the middle of a moan. "Dean that tickles."

I smiled as best as I could as I took him in my mouth, his laughing changing to a louder moan, laying back as his hand went to his hair and the other to the back of my head.

I started bobbing my head up and down, hollowing my cheeks as I sighed through my nose. My hand traveled into my jeans and I moved my hand in time with my head.

Castiel started getting louder as I started sucking, his hips jerking hard enough that my nose started touching his stomach.

I started moaning too, as I started jerking off faster. This sent Castiel over the edge and he started whining as I could taste pre-cum on my tongue.

Castiel started moaning and talking senselessly, most of it I couldn't make out. That made me more determined and I started going faster.

"Fuck, Dean!" Castiel's back arched and I could feel him twitch in my mouth, his moans quickening as he was closer to his finish.

I could feel the heat build up in my stomach and moaned loudly as I made myself stop to focus on Cas's finish.

His back arched again as he came down my throat, his legs spasming as I came off with a popping noise. I threw my head back and groaned as I was so hard that it was almost painful.

Castiel sat up and tugged the choker around my neck, which I forgot was there. A moan caught in my throat as it tightened and I shakily climbed onto the bed beside him.

Pre-cum was leaking all over my stomach and shaft and I didn't know how much longer I could last.

He pushed my back against the bed and started pumping his fist, my head going back and my eyes rolling as I struggled to moan.

It wasn't long before I came across his fist and my stomach and I was laying back panting.

(End)

Castiel gently ran his fingers through my hair and kissed my forehead. "Do you want to shower?"

I nodded, catching my breath as he pulled me off the bed and into his bathroom.

He smirked at me as he turned on the water and that's when I decided to look in the mirror.

Everything about my makeup was intact, save the lipstick smudged across my face and the mascara that ran a bit down my cheeks.

"Let me help you." He said softly as I pulled the lashes off and gave me makeup wipes to start scrubbing off my face.

It took about 10 minutes and three wipes but eventually enough came off that it was fine to get in the shower.

Once in, Castiel wrapped his arms around me and laid his head on my chest.