12. We Can't Deny It

This is very soft.

Castiel.

Everything was happening so quickly.

Dean saving me from Oliver seemed only yesterday. Us confessing our thoughts in the coffee shop seemed only hours ago, and Dean in my room staying the night only seconds before.

I know my crush over Dean has rekindled, and if Dean had one before, his over me has too.

We were slowly getting closer and closer and I knew soon that we wouldn't be able to stop it.

It was just undeniable.

And I kinda liked it.

~*~

"I'm taking you out tonight." Dean out-of-the-blue says.

My moment of shock subsides and I continue finishing some homework as he continues to eat lunch. "Where?" I ask as I adjust my glasses.

"A restaurant, a movie, a walk." He lists off.

"When?" I look up at him and see he's watching me intently.

"Be ready at 5:30."

I nod. "Deal."

He smiles and cleans up his area as the lunch bell rings and I suddenly get butterflies as I just realized he asked me on a date.

I blush and quickly put my work away as Anna and Jess walk over, giggling.

"Did he ask you?" Jess asks.

"Yes, he did." I smile a little.

"What did you say!" Anna chimes in.

"Yes."

The both squeal and grab me, taking me in a hug.

"Hey, hey! I have to get to class!" I laugh and let go, grabbing my things and rushing as they say good bye.

~*~

Dean.

I take a deep breath, suddenly becoming anxious. What if he doesn't like it? What if it's all wrong? I could ruin this forever.

I shake my head to clear it and knock on the door, patiently waiting for him to open it.

I hear muffled talking and Castiel shouting "It's Dean, relax!"

He opens the door and smiles, wearing a cute white skirt and matching sweater.

"Wow, you look good." I breathe out.

He blushes. "Come in for a few minutes?"

I smile and nod, stepping in to his house and seeing his dad.

"You'll bring Castiel back home by 9:30, you've got it young man?" He stands defiantly, arms crossed.

"Yes, sir."