15. I Like You

Does anybody even pay attention to this story?

Extreme fluff because we all need it. And kinda filler with a bit of Sam

YOU GUYS, THIS IS INSANE. YOU ALL ARE AMAZING. I POSTED THE UPDATE ON THE SABRIEL FANFIC ABOUT THE SEQUEL TO THIS AND I HAD 156 (or so. some of them were for the old sabriel) NOTIFICATIONS ABOUT THIS STORY AND I COULDN'T BELIEVE MY OWN EYES, I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH.
SO HAVE THIS CHAPTER NOW. (It wasn't due for another 3 days but I was almost losing hope for this fic.)

Castiel.

I open my eyes, blankets bundled on top of me, pillows around me...

And a softly-snoring Dean sprawled on his stomach on the floor.

(I had to use this

(I had to use this. It's cute.)

I roll over to face him and immediately regret it.

The room sways and my throat burns. I clench my eyes shut and groan.

I hear rustling and feel Dean next to me. "Are you okay, Castiel?" His voice rough.

Hot, if I weren't so hungover.

"Fine, just drank a lot." I open my eyes and see him sitting beside me, one hand propping him up on the other side of me.

"I know... you worried me." He whispers.

"Sorry..." I whisper back, looking at the bedsheet. "You didn't have to sleep on the floor."

He blushes a little. "I... I know. But I didn't want to disturb you."

I smile a little at the thought and realize I'm still in the gross clothes from last night.

"I- I need to change." I start moving to sit up and groan, my head pounding and my stomach lurching.

"Wait wait." Dean rushes out of the room, coming back a second later with medicine and a water bottle. "Take one, it'll help."

I take a pill and the water, not realizing how thirsty I was and downing them both quickly.

I lay back, suddenly tired again.

I look up at Dean and rub my eyes.

"Dean...?" I ask softly.

"Yes, Cas?"

"Will you... can you lay with me?"

He hesitates a little but nods and moves to the other side of the bed, carefully climbing on and under the blankets.

I lay there awkwardly for a second before deciding.