16. Hot

You guys are so amazing that I'm trying so hard not to publish all of the updates I already have done at the same time.

Dean.

"Yes, this is Dean Winchester, Samuel's older brother. I'm calling to pick him up early from school." I say as I start the engine to my car and leave the parking lot of my school. "I will be there soon, thank you." I quickly hang up and make my way to Sam's school, having got out early because of Fall break.

In no time I'm stopping in the car loop and watch Sam run out to the car, very excited at this surprise.

"Dean! You got me out early!" He says happily while buckling his seat belt. I start driving again and smile.

"Starting fall break early, bud. Did you have a good day at school?"

"Just school, ya know? It wasn't very interesting today, the teachers were ready for Fall break too." Sam answers and looks out the window.

"Got any plans with your friends?" I asked, kinda praying he gets out of the house so I could have Castiel over a little.

"Yeah! If it's okay with you. One day all of us want to go to the arcade and stay the night at Gabe's house. Another day go see a movie." He was happy to tell me about their plans and I was happy to listen, because no matter what he tells me he either finds the positive or is very enthusiastic and it's what reminds me to keep going.

"Sounds great, just tell me what days and when I need to take you places."

"Okay!" He said while getting out his phone, undoubtedly telling all his friends.

We arrive home and I kill the engine, getting out and helping Sam with his backpack as he closes his door and we head inside.

"Got any homework?" I shout as he runs up the stairs.

"No!" He shouts back.

~*~

Incoming call...
FaceTime
Little Prince 👑 💗

I smile at the display name and answer the call, seeing Castiel's soft face appear on my screen.

"Hello, Dean." He says shyly, moving into a criss-cross position on his bed and wearing the cutest pajamas ever.

I grin. I can't believe the cute boy in front of me and don't realize I'm staring until he interrupts me.

"Is... everything okay?" He asks, fixing his glasses and hair.

"What? Yeah... yeah it's fine. You're just really cute in your little shorts and big long sleeved shirt and your matching thigh high socks." I blush at listing everything.

He covers his face with his hands. "Dean stooooop." He whines, smiling.

"Sorry, you're just really cute!" I exclaim, Sam walking by my room in disgust.

"Who are you talking to, Castiel?" He asks.

"Who else would I be talking to like that??" I ask.

"Whatever you say, please just keep it to yourself." He waves off his hand and continues downstairs.

I can hear Castiel laughing.

"What's so funny to you?" I turn to the screen.

"Your brother." He answers while giggling.

I shake my head. "Anyway, how was your day?"

"It was good, didn't have a lot to do and gym was actually bearable. How about yours?"