Chapter 6

Tormented

The moon was full. It was a bit gloomy out. It's been a week since the camping trip. Germany was outside only wearing his underwear and his black undershirt. He's barefooted. He doesn't know what's going on. He looks both ways and sees no one. He's at the middle of the forest. It's full of dark colored trees. He can feel the soft grass tickling his toes and heel. Germany remembers this place. It wasn't the same forest he went last week. He calls out. No response whatsoever.

He hears a low deep growling. He recognizes the noise. Then a pair of lavender eyes came out of the blue. It was hiding in the trees. The shining eyes made it obvious to know that.

It was the wolf.....

The beast came forward. Showing it's bare teeth and was using the same stance it did when he attacked him. It stood in place.

The wolf stood long enough that Germany took a quick glance, in spite of the fact that Prussia took a blow off of the animal. It didn't had any physical wounds. Germany felt he was dreaming. He knew that this can't be happing.

"Oh no you don't you hellish demon!" He yelled. "I know you're dead!"

Germany slips his hair forward. He gives the beast an angry look.

The wolf got rid of his expression. His face cracked.

"Your time is running out!" It said with a very deep voice.

Germany was surprise it can talk, but he doesn't let that forget what happened. He clenches his fist and grinds his teeth.

"Vhat do you mean?!" He shouted.

The wolf looks deeper to Germany's eyes. He stare gave Germany a cold feeling. Germany's body feels colder.

"I know who your are!" It said. "I can see your soul with my eyes!"

Germany got mad when it didn't answer his question. He raises his voice.

"I ASKED YOU UN QUESTION, NOW ANSWER ME YOU FREAK SHOW!" He yelled.

The wolf walks around Germany in a slow pace. Germany realized that the wolf's shoulders were up to his mid section.

It smiles with laughter.

"I like your strong personality. It fits for a werewolf like you." He laughs.

The wolf soon stands up on its hind legs. His body changed. His arms were human-like. Having very muscular arm and hair coating. It stood on its toes, and was anthro-like. He was larger and wider than Germany.

When Germany heard he word "werewolf" he stop for a minute. He looked a bit flabbergasted.

"Oh Ludwig, you'll never learn if you get surprised every word I say." It snickered.

Germany did nothing but stared.

"Let's see, In a number of months we will see how you'll look like. I know you would be a bit like me. You know, you remind me of myself. You and have very similar looks as humans." He said. "Oh Ludwig, you'll learn a lot in the next couple of months.

Germany eyes were widen and his pupils dilated and shaky.

"Vhat will happened?" Germany asked.

The werewolf paces himself. He nodded.

"Oh, you'll find out. Hehehehehehehehehehehe" said the beast.

He warps his massive arms around Germany. His body was uncomfortably close to him.

Germany can feel the fur on his neck. It feel so warm, but it smelled like a wet dog. It gave him the shivers.

"You know I'm starting to like you more now. Once you turn, you and I will understand each other more and so far I notice we have a lot of things in common." He smiled.

Germany knew this was going too far. He didn't want to be here to make friend with this asshole.

"Zhat's it, you've gone too far. I zon't want to be friends with a hideous fucker like you!" He shouted.

The wolf realizes that Germany's canine teeth from the top and bottom row of his mouth were sharper and more canine like. Germany's eyes were no longer sky blue, they were more like yellow-orange like the color of the sunset.

"I noticed that your phasing has begun. Your teeth and your new eye color has already change" The creature grinned.

Germany lightly brushes his teeth with his tongue and it was right. He could feel the sharpens from top to bottom. He was pretty sure that it could be right about his new eye color. He looks at his forearm. It want wrapped or had any scar.

"Is this really happening?" He asked himself. "Am I really going to transform to a creature like him? No, this is a trap I must do something!" He thought.

Germany backs away from the thing. Hoping he make a run for it.

The canine beast already knew that he will plan an escape. So he follows him.

"Where are going Lud?" The wolf teased. "I know you're planning to escape from me, and it won't work. You're too weak and slow for me. You can't even hurt me like last time so I'm immortal and healing abilities too. That means you're stuck until you become like me."

Germany gets mad. All the anger slowly boils up to his maximum point.

"YOU'RE FREAKING MONSTER! I VILL TRY TO KILL YOU AGAIN. NO MATTER VHAT YOU SAY! I VILL MAKE YOU DISAPPEAR, SO YOU CAN DIE PROPERLY AND SINCE IT LOOKS LIKE ZHIS IS MY DREAM, I BANISH YOU SON OF A BITCH! I VILL NOT LET YOU TORMET ME IN MY DREAM. AND I VILL NOT BECOME LIKE YOU SO DON'T BRAINWASH ME!" Yelled Germany.

As soon as he screamed from the top of his lungs, the wolf soon vanishes. But he wasn't dying. It's just Germany was kicking him out of his nightmare.

The wolf said it's last words.

"You will not defeat me, soon you'll be the one like me! All of you naive people will one day realize how you guys really live!" Cried the wolf.

Germany wakes up. He gasped and notices that it was just a dream.