Chapter 21

Chaotic Moment

Everyone caught the glimpse of the room shaking. Everyone could see Germany shouting. No one knew what to do. The doors automatically closed themselves. The sudden slam spooked every country.

Italy turned to see Germany standing up. He was pulling the hairs from his head and scream on the top of his lungs. Italy took a small step back from him and shivers for his life.

Italy knew what was going to happen. He didn't want to chicken out for this situation so he runs to Germany and hollers at him.

"GERMANY, NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!......." He shouted.

Spain who was sitting next to Germany backs away and with joins Italy. Spain's teeth were chattering and he hid behind Italy.

Germany crouches down on the ground. One of his hands covers his faces. His back is facing towards the group. He jerks his body from left to right. Refusing to transform.

Italy knew he couldn't do anything right now. All he thought, was that everyone should leave immediately. He stood strong and faced the other countries.

"Guys, we have to leave at once! If we don't he'll eat us alive!" Cried Italy.

Germany's coat and pants was starting to stretch. He pulls his necktie. His body was bulging from his suit. The sharp tears from his clothing made Italy feel that his heart had made a cannonball to his stomach.

Japan runs to the main entrance. He jerks the door handle. It was locked.

"Guy! It's rock!" He yelled as he struggles with the handle.

America was flabbergasted. The only door that they could escape was locked, ironically. It wasn't supposed to be locked.

"What! That door is always open! Who would lock it!?!" America answered.

Germany was half was through the final form. He was starting to grow fur. His skin was turning to a grayish-blue color. His skeletal structure was starting to change. His legs were becoming digitigrade. Germany was literally ripping the areas of the clothing that now felt tight. His shoe now had a large gap on the sides

England was getting a little bit annoyed. He shakes his head over this situation.

"Please tell me that you brought a key." He said it in a calm annoyed tone.

America didn't know how to answer that question knowing that he never brings it.

"Welllll..." He said he raises his hands up and made gave him a half smile.

“Are you shitting with us, ‘cause this isn’t funny!” Romano voice was hear from back of the crowd.