Chapter 27

Joyride

"Why do you have to drive America?" China yelled. 

The Allies were on England's Bentley they were following Prussia who was driving one of Germany's SUV Mercedes. France called first to sit in front and China was left to sit next to Russia. 

"Because I know how your people drive, duh." America explain. 

Russia was looking at the scenery. The forest was loaded with tall black trees. Russia didn't know where Prussia was leading to. He was glad that he was having another opportunity being with China. If only it was easy for Russia to express his feelings. His boss no longer allowed people to be a homosexual. He said that the world was created by man and a female and being gay was wrong. The more his boss talked about it the more he felt terrible to himself. He wonder what if his people learned that all this time he wasn't straight. Will he be punished like others did or worse?

He took another peep at China. He seemed a bit irritated. Russia find it precious to see China all grumpy. In addition, the way he holds his panda is just too much for him. 

China had a feeling that someone was watching him. He turn slightly to see Russia looking at him. The night made Russia's eyes shimmer. His purple eyes was like a violet midnight sky. China squeezed his panda tighter. It makes China a little of Russia whenever he was acting a bit childish. Russia was a strange man. No knows how he really feelings, but China feels like Russia is trying to be a good person. China sighed and tried to change the subject. 

"So America, how did you manage get the keys from Britain?" He asked. 

America laughed when he was reminded. He knew exactly how. 

"It was easy. When he asked me to get his pants, I found it there. I was planning to have it for a future joyride." He said. 

China muttered under his breathe. He felt bored somehow. When he looked at Russia, again he noticed that the he was now looking out in the window with a frown on his face. Why so suddenly China asked himself. He rather liked the way he did that. China noticed that panda was tired. That gave him an idea. 

He scoot over to get closer to Russia. His leg makes contacts with Russia's. Russia felt that touch and turn to see China. He sees China's panda lying down on one of the car seats. Russia assumed that China's panda was probably drowsy. 

Russia felt a warm feeling from China's leg. The touch made him feel elated on the inside. For some reason, his heart was beating faster than ever. "No" he told himself. He made it clear that he wasn't supposed to do this. He wasn't supposed to love China. He asked himself that why was this so complicated. Why does it had to matter when it comes to picking a partner? 

He clenches his fist slightly. He had to let it go. Holding something wasn't going to help. He looks at China's panda. Sleeping so peaceful. He decides to make a move. He takes his scarf off and hands it to China. 

"It seems like your panda is freezing, I think this scarf will help." He said. 

China grabbed the scarf from him. He wraps around it to panda. He thanked him. 

"Say France, do you think that England has his radio working again?" America asked. 

America was driving and playing with the car radio. The radio starts with static noises. America keeps fiddling around like a toy. 

"Well, I don't know since I never took Britain's car." France answered. 

America turned and looked at France. 

"Oh yeah, you're right." He answered. 

Prussia was alone with Hungary in the car. They both haven't spoken a word earlier. Hungary could see that Gilbird was leading them to the woods. It was a boundless land of thick, towering trees. It covered some parts of the sky. That night the sky looked a bit purplish. The moon was full. All could Prussia think was if they were able to make it in time to save Germany and the other from this so call 'Lutz'.

Hungary looks at Prussia's side view. He was acting a bit more serious than usually. He is eyes were focused on the road. He had Gilbird on his shoulders navigating him. Hungary wondered if he was acting like this because of what happen many years ago. When he lost someone, he knew and when his nation fell apart. The only reason why he was alive was because the nation was part of Germany now, and he was able keep his nation as East Germany. 

Unlike for some nation, they vanished and was no longer part of anything. All they did was tried to be a nation. Overall, under certain circumstances, the past didn't really hit Prussia hard. It just made him a little more careful. So if he were lose Germany, and then he'll be devastated. 

"Prussia is everything alright, other than your brother is in trouble?" Hungary asked. 

Prussia's reddish eyes targeted at Hungary. She was looking beautiful like always. With her innocent look, he seemed to forget what he was thinking about. Prussia always get zone out whenever he see those earthy-like color eyes. He laughed a little. 

"Oh iz's nozhing, looking at you made me forget about it. I honestly never zhought zhat one day you and I vill be together." He confessed. 

Hungary slouched back from her seat. She crosses her legs acting so confident that this would happened. 

"Oh please, I still loved you even before you told me that you had a crush on me." She said.

Prussia rolled his shoulders. He couldn't believe what he was hearing. 

"Vhat do you mean? You were with Austria before me?" He said. 

Hungary looked away. She remember that compromise she made with Austria. Their marriage didn't lasted too long that's for sure, it's wasn't what Prussia would think. It's true that they made an agreement, but Austria did marry other countries like Spain.

"Austria and I were together like that. You do know that he did this with many other countries. “She responded. 

While steering the wheel, Prussia took a profound look at her. Of course, Austria would do that. He always needed help from other countries. Whenever she was with Austria, she was not like herself. Hungary looks away and stares at the window. 

"You know that I thought you weren't that bad even from the behind. Sure you're brother had more and everything you were just right for me." She said it as she released her girly laugh. 

Prussia light skin colored face turned a bit red. He has never heard of anyone told him about his behind other than his own wife. Germany would always get compliments about his muscular anatomy from the women. Many girls could not take their eyes off him. Germany never seem to be interested and he would be afraid to take to the women. With their eyes looking like hungry dog wanting a treat from him, no wonder he gets a bit frighten from them. 

Gilbird chirps and jumps up and down. He sees something. He pulls over. 

"Vhat in the...." He whispered. 

Prussia couldn't believe what he saw. 

Therefore, he steps out.

Hungary sits there wondering what is going on. 

By the time, she sees it. She was surprise too.