Chapter 25

Getting better

"Aayiah" China whispered to Russia. "Is Britain going to be ok?" 

The Allies looked at each other. Not knowing the answer, they shrugged. 

England was lying on a table next door from the conference room. Luckily, Russia brought his sewing and knitting kit along with him. They also found some fishing line that have kept in storage in the room’s closet storage. With those two things, Russia was able to stitch England's right thigh. Everyone thought it seem scary. Not too much blood was lost. Fortunately, he had no signs of abnormal changes or healing, but he's been unconscious ever since he was dropped on the floor. Russia thought of it as a good sign. 

Russia wipe his forehead with his forearm. He was glad that he manage to do it without and mistake. 

He turns and looks at America, China, and France. The other three looked distressed from the event. 

"There's no need to be worried. I just need to wrap his thigh with the blankets and he will be ok." Russia said it with cracked face. 

Before, Russia already tear some cloth. Russia wouldn't have imagine himself doing this. Since the Allies would brag at each about how great, their country can be that sometimes they don't realize how they are actually an alliance. Anyways, the rest are probably too scared to do this on him, and the fact that Russia likes to knit. 

Russia slightly lifted Britain's leg. He warps it slowly and carefully. He stares at England's face. Without that angry look he always has on his face, he seems a bit more peaceful. 

He finished the wrapping. He settled the leg down slowly. He covered his lower body. 

China looked at Russia in awe, America was acting a bit more serious, and France was a looking at his own reflection from the window straight across from Britain was lying at. Thinking he's looking fabulous than ever. 

America was having his back lean on the wall. He was facing straight at England. America's arms were crossed. He was staring at the floor. He was lost in his thoughts. 

"Damn...why wasn't I aware where I was running at?!" He anticipated. "Now Britain is hurt because of me. It's not like Germany should be blame for. It's hard to believe that he would do something like that to me. Well just like the movies my countries has made (which kickass), the ones that don't seem to care, actually do. America took his glasses of and used his shirt to wipe it.

"I don't think that Germany should blame for this." China stated. China was the other side of the room standing next to France. When he said that, he was looking at America as if he read his thoughts. America didn't do much about it. It caught his attention, so he looked at China. 

"I know what you are thinking. We all saw what happened, he turned to that mythical beast and he wasn't in control of himself." China explained. At same time, he was fixing his ponytail. America took a glimpse at the floor. He didn't know what he was feeling. He was in no mood to bother people as he always did. Right now, he could have used this time to draw weird-looking rocket ships on England's face, or write something funny. For once, America learn how it feels to be mature. It may not be fun, but he knew that something must be done. Therefore, America looks up.

"Say Guys, how about we go and try to find the Axis." America suggested. 

America didn't know what else to say, but if the other countries leave Lutz running loose with Germany. Who knows how this would end like? 

"How can we?" Asked China. "Lutz is very dangerous! We don't know what he's capable of!" 

Russia turns around. China's words caught his attention. Taking a glance at both of them, made him feel worried that this situation would affect them. Expect for France who looks like he's ready to molest at his own reflection.