Chapter 36

Warrior’s Rebirth

Italy blinks when he sees both men staring at something. He also didn’t realized that the water stopped. He wiped his damp forehead and turns to see.

Italy blinks twice the minute he sees it.

He saw werewolf Germany on all fours. A surge of life traveled through his body. Germany’s eyes were shut. The wrinkles on his face were profound. He massive muscles twitched every beat. Italy could see the missing heart was no longer missing. The nasty scars and blood marks vanished. The new heart beats in a fresh beat. The light gave Germany so much power that he howl under the orb of light.

The mighty howl of a warrior made Italy get the goose bumps. He saw the wound closing. His body was back to normal. The more he saw Germany’s stance, the more his mind makes an image of him in a Roman gladiator outfit. Italy’s heart had never pumped so much in his life. His armor showed off his body in the best way it could.

“Ve~ Germany….” Italy blushed.

On the other hand, Lutz dropped Prussia. His expression was blank. He clenched his fist with anger. He wasn’t expected this to have a second round.

After taking first gasp, Prussia rubbed his neck. He also saw his brother be back from the dead. When he gets up, he could hear Lutz took a deep sigh.

“Run kid and take Italy with you. If you know what’s best for you.” He sounded exhausted.

Prussia turned his head and gave him a nasty stare. He felt like he shouldn’t take a word from him. Lutz narrowed his eyes to return the hateful look. Prussia brushed himself and went to Italy.

Italy couldn’t keep his eyes off Germany. Thinking about his so much made him jolted when he felt someone grabbing his arm along with a tug. When he saw that it was Prussia, it gave him some relief. He didn’t want to interact with Lutz never again. Prussia acted usual. His straight face made it uncanny. Prussia looking serious just like Germany was something Italy should be worried.

“P-Prussia?!” Italy stuttered.

When the surge of power made its way to Germany’s eyes, he stood and closed his eyes. Slowly, it turned to an orange hue. The cloudy light now was coming out of his eyes. He breathed heavily with his mouth. His sight became focus on Lutz. Italy could feel the adrenaline rushing through his mind. He didn’t know if he felt excited or anxious. Before he could find out the answer, the grip from Prussia started to be stronger. It caught his attention.

“Italy, we must rejoin with the other countries. It isn’t safe to be here anymore.” Prussia stated.

Italy was expecting this to happen. He shook his head identical to an obedient dog would do. They both ran off together.

For a while, Germany was giving Lutz a glare. Soon, Lutz finally turned his head and didn’t had a smirk or a half smile. He crossed his arms and took a deep breath before saying anything. His eyes became glossy and brighter.

“I see that your love is more powerful than a sturdy wall….Ha I’ve should have known that before trying to kill you like that, but that doesn’t mean that I won’t do that again.” He said before transforming again to a werewolf.

“Vhy do you need to have Italy!?” Germany asked.

The white wolf stared at Germany’s face. He gave him a low growl and a remorseful look.

“Unlike you, I had to see my loved one die.”  He stated.

He turned back when he said it and fixed his shoulders.

“I need him to be a part of my life. So, that’s why…..I MUST MURDER YOU!” he said as he looks at him with a fierce look. He made himself lunge at him and he extended his left arm at Germany.

Instinctively, Germany evaded him. Lutz’s face hits the tree behind him and his tears a small piece of the bark. Germany pushes his face against it and grabs hold of the other arm that was free.

“GRRR…Why can you just die like a regular person?!” Lutz grunted.

With his other paw, he begins to claw the other’s face. Each finger was drilling into Germany’s snout. He backed away before Lutz could do anything else. Germany took a view of him. His pupils were gone and his power made his eyes to leak a white surge.

Germany wipe his mouth and made himself seem terrifying.

“I’m a country and I cannot die unless my country dies as well.” He lied.

Lutz struck again with rage. He fling his body towards Germany.

“LIES, I KNOW THAT IT’S BECAUSE YOU WANT HIM!”  He cried before his whole body lands on Germany.

Germany landed on his back. The first thing he saw was the other’s face at spitting range. He could feel his melting breath coming at him. Thick strands of his saliva was running from his open mouth. Every revolting drop that fell on his face, it made his stomach churned. Lutz was becoming insane and appeared as if he was a ravenous creature that carried the rabbi disease.

“I will do anything to get what I want.” Lutz voice sounded monstrous and eerie. “I don’t mind killing you again.”

Lutz’s pupils vanished as his voice changed. He got off Germany and he lashed his body out if he were to shift again. Germany careful moved away from him. Lutz was too occupy from covering his whole head and growling.

Germany wondered what will happened next. Lutz becoming a monster. His teeth were like large knives, his fur was thicker and messier, and his body grew more muscular and taller. He was transforming to his final form. During the process, Lutz yelled and growled. Italy stood at the other side of the area with his blood rising. His hands were getting moist; he knew this wasn’t a good thing.