Chapter 13

Mignight Snack

A little over thirty minutes later, Germany still wasn't asleep. He didn't worry too much about it because he had trouble with sleeping in the past month or so. He was overwhelmed with work and all so far and this explained why didn't do much about. He just thought that he too much on his mind.

He switches positions constantly. He teeth grinds. He had that feeling that he was being watched. He had goosebumps around his neck like someone was breathing on him.

He could hear The Wolf's voice over and over again. It was from the dream he had. He could never forget that sinister voice of it.

"I noticed that your phasing has begun. Your teeth and your new eye color has already change" The voice said.

He was biting down his teeth harder and was closing his eyes tighter and tighter.

Soon, He felt this pain in his body. He couldn't describe how bad it felt. It spread to his head to his feet. His teeth felt like he was undergoing a change.

Finally, When opened his eyes everything change for to his perspective.

His felt that his vision and his whole body was different. He felt the need to breathe heavily and growl.

He could smell Italy's distinctive smell. He could even smell the minty toothpaste that Italy brushed his teeth with about an hour ago.

Germany panicked about this.

He got up quietly and quickly and headed to the bathroom to see a mirror.

He closed he door behind him.

Already, Germany was sweating bullets. His eyes was glowing a bright orange within the darkness. It was similar to what The Wolf said.

He turns the lights on.

He pulls down his lower lip revealing his gums and teeth. Just like in the dream, his teeth became more canine like. He got closer to the mirror to take a better glance at.

He rubs his head. He feels the anxiety flowing through his body. His hands were shaky. He tells himself that he had to stay calm.

He washes his face hoping that it can cool him down. The splashes of water mollified his nerves. He massages the side of his head to prevent getting a headache.

When he leaves the bathroom, he notices that Italy still asleep.

Germany was somewhat really hungry. He didn't feel that he was in control with his body. It was like someone was trying to control his brain. He hunger became serous like it has done before. He decides to grab something even though he wasn't at his home.

He leaves the room and grabs something to eat.

He walks to the fridge.

Unlike his home, Japan had a small variety of what Germany really desire the most. Red meat. His mouth started to water the more he thought about it. He slowly opens the fridge.

For now, he was didn't have control over his eating. When he look that fridge he noticed that Japan didn't had a lot for him to eat.

He starts gorging down all the raw meats and a bit of the vegetables. All of the sudden, he now liked the taste of the blood. He licked his lips to taste more of it. It made Germany shivered with joy.

His teeth grew sharper and more canine like. He could tell when he noticed that it was easier to tear the meat apart.

His pain grew also.

He holds one hand on the fridge door. He bends down. Grinding his teeth and cover his face with his other hand, he feels that his mind was taken over.

"N-n-noo!" He whispered.

He breaths heavy. He closes the door quietly and leaves. He feels and urge to be outside. So he head to the slide door.

He runs out. He stares at the night sky. It was a full moon shining a light at him.

The light shined to his eyes.

He collapses on to the grass. All the pain and adrenaline was gone. He feels this some sort of power. He couldn't explain what he means by this.

A lot of things were going on to this his mind. Was he going to be all right? Will it put people in danger? How was he supposed to handle the wolf inside him before other people find out how?

Germany licked his teeth. His canines are still sharp. Nothing has gone back to normal.

He takes deep breaths and gets up.

His sense we still different but his mind was normal.

He can smell the aftertaste to his midnight snack. He could recognize the flavors like fish and pork. Unfortunately, Japan doesn't really eat beef or all that good stuff. So, it didn't really pleased Germany.

He walks towards the door. He feels bad that he ate most of Japan's meats. He never felt so awkward to be outside only wearing his boxers.

He tells himself that it's getting really late. He quietly walks to the bedroom and tries to open the door very slowly.

He sees Italy still asleep.

He gets in the bed and that's how the night ended for him.