S I X T E E N

Quick authors note (that's a lie its long af) - there are a few reasons that I didn't update last week.

the main reason was that of the votes, I know it sounds picky but the last chapter didn't reach 15 votes until 2 days ago.

But honestly I am quite thankful for that because as well as this book I have been working on two other books that once I'm finished, I think I'll publish them. (but till then I'm not going to give away what they are about - e.g. fandom, ship etc.)

just to give you guys an understanding where I'm up too I've written up to the eighteenth chapter in this book (it's looking like its going to be a thirty chapter long book)

the first mystery book is going to be a 15 chapter long book (currently written 1 chapter cause I'm lazy.

But the other is looking like a 25ish chapter long book (I've written 9 chapters already)

I will honestly love you forever if someone can guess what the other two books are going to be!

okay to the point I know it might not seem as if I'm fully committed to this book, lacking with updates and all that stuff but hopefully you guys will understand.

*internally screaming*
we just hit 8K+ READS ON THIS BOOOOK LIKE NOT EVEN A FEW HOURS AGO, THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT.

I LOve all your support and comments, I appreciate them more than would think :)

- Author-chann

———

Shiro paces outside of Pidge's door, its been hours since the girl came out of the healing pod; 12 to be exact. He was starting to get worried for the girl, he didn't want to knock and disturb her but at the same time, he needed to talk to her. He took a deep breath, he was going to do it, he was going to knock on that door.

his hand hovered over the door before he knocked. Shuffling was heard from the other side of the door and it slowly creaked open, revealing the small girl.

"oh hey" she yawned stretching out her arms.

Shiro smiled "how are you feeling?" he questioned.

"like I've just had the best sleep of my life" Pidge places her round specs on the Bridge of her nose focusing her gaze on Shiro.

"what are you doing here?" She questions.

Shiro scratched the back of his neck "I was coming to check on you" a slight blush crept up on his cheeks.

"awwe was Shiro worried for little ol' me" Pidge giggled.

"maybe..." he mumbled.

Pidge's face was dusted with a light pink shade at that comment "I was only exhausted nothing more" she says.

"do you remember anything that happened?" he questions a bit more concerned.

she was caught off guard by the question "umm I only remember going to the space mall with Lance and then its all a blur from there"

Shiro just mumbles to himself, she fine now but before, he couldn't bear the thought of losing him.

"I'm fine now aren't I," She says trying to lighten Shiro's mood.