Chapter Sixteen

This time I had two fancy bags inside my gunny bag like backpack. I had to return the clothes I actually borrowed from Min Yoongi.

I hit the side of my head. It was not Min Yoongi anymore; it was O-P-P-A.

Whatever.

I just would call him Min Yoongi. He won’t remember those things anyway.

At night I only had a little food for thought, I was so tired after the long days at hospital and the teachers were showering us with homework and extra-reading.

As I entered the school, I stopped at the Notice Board.

“Oh there you are...” A familiar voice greeted me. I turned my head sideways to see who it was.

“I am the dream prince of every girl, Kim Seokjin. Do you remember me?”

“Yeah yeah, not my dream prince anyway. What’s with the weird pick-up line?”

“You have been selected for the drama silly girl. Miss Diane informed us yesterday, just after the final bell rang. She had been quite busy, that is why she had not been able to contact us before.”

“I see. What is my role?”

“I dunno. Miss Diane had found that Othello had been done by the school drama crew 2 years before and she thinks that restaging it is not good. This time it is said to be Romeo - Juliet.”

“Blistering barnacles! ROMEO - JULIET?”

NOOOOO....

“Yeah, I am in the crew as well.” Jin turned around to leave but stopped for a while.

“I know that you were worried that you did not have looks for Desdemona in Othello as Othello is the dark one and Desdemona is his complete opposite in appearance. Even Miss Diane was saying that your talent would not come out if we gave you Emilia or a minor character. I almost thought that you’d turn this down. But now it is Romeo - Juliet, so you can’t quit.”

Jin turned to face me.

“You got the highest marks at the auditions Kristene.”

I felt my eyes widening.

“Don’t even think of leaving now girl. Understood?”

Jin gave a light smile. That was the type of smile that only Disney princes could give.

I nodded my head in assent.

As I walked down the hallways, I could hear girls whispering that I have been chosen as Juliet for the drama. I just ducked my head so much that my chin touched my chest. I hurried my pace.

As I literally ran to 12A1, I could hear a loud whine of girls. They were swooning over the fact that Jin had been chosen as the lead male. That would be Romeo.

Great. I would receive much more hate.

But I didn't care.

I was aware of the secret glances and smiles Mandy was giving to Kim Seokjin.

Literally, none could resist him. Anyway, I was not in that circle.

I was not intimidated by him.

I was excited that I was enacting the drama with one of the best actors!

The Arts section garden was being cleaned by Namjoon and his group today.

He waved at me as I passed by and gave me a thumbs up. I bowed to him as a thanking gesture.

Great, may be only the TV channels did not know that I had been selected as Juliet.

I entered the hallway which hardly had any human presence. Only a few came this early to school.

Someone draped his hand around my shoulders.

I stood stock still.

Who would the one who dared to pull a snake stunt on me?

I bobbed my head back and got surprised by a face of a smiling Yoongi which was so close to me.

“Ya! What in the world Min Yoongi!!!”

“Hajimaa honey. Others will hear you,” he said in a low whisper.

“I don’t care though. I know that they pay attention to me a sickening lot anyway.”

“But they don’t know who we are now, do they?”

Min Yoongi said in an even low whisper and smirked.

“Min Yoongi-ssi,” I said as I pushed his hand off me, “you have no right to do this.”

I pushed past him and he grabbed my hand and pulled me a bit back making me look at him.

“Who am I to you Kristene?”

“Min Yoongi!!!”

“Wrong answer girlie. Try once more.” He pulled me closer again.

“What the hell! OPPA!!! O-P-P-A!!!!!!”

He released me at that.

Why was he so weird?

It was after I entered my class that I remembered that I had to return the clothes to him.

This necessarily  meant that I had to meet him again. If his bag had been in the class I could have had pushed this into his stupid bag.

I walked up to the teachers’ table and started to arrange it. As I got the register into my hands, it fell and from it, dropped an excuse letter.

 As I got the register into my hands, it fell and from it, dropped an excuse letter

I read the letter and pushed it into the register again.

Great.
So many great things were happening today!

Great.
Now I had to find Yoongi Oppa in the basketball court.

Great.
I just had one and half hours more for school to start.

Everything was great. Just so great!

JUST WHY THE HELL MY LIFE MADE ME MEET YOONGI AGAIN AND AGAIN!?