Chapter Nine

“It’s okay honey. I know that you didn’t mean it.”

Whoa! How much of a moron could he be! But I could swear that Mandy had an expression filled with fear and regret.

“Yoongi oppa, will you ... forgive me?”

Mandy had puppy eyes.

I scoffed from behind. Oppa?

Min Yoongi tilted his head.

“Why would not I forgive a pretty girl like you, Mandy?” Min Yoongi slurred the words.

Disgusting!

He moved closer to Mandy and ran his fingers through her hair.

What the hell was I seeing! Get a room!!

He held Mandy as he kept his palms pressed beside her face and broke in to a kiss.

YUK!

I slowly started moving away. They could negotiate and do whatever they want as long as they do not include me in their business.

But wait, what about Park Eun Jisoo? This bastard was really disloyal. Rotten to the core!

I heard a moan escape Mandy’s lips. Min Yoongi had his hands trailing along her back and her thighs.

What the hell people, I am outta here!

I was already few feet away from the scene and I continued to recede.

“You are really beautiful baby girl ...” I heard Min Yoongi’s voice after a while.

I suddenly heard gasps from the back.

Were they really making out in the daylight?

Are they even senior high schoolers?

Curiosity kills the cat.

I was the cat now.

I turned back to see what was happening.

I could not believe what I saw. Min Yoongi was wiping Mandy’s powder layers off! Her friends were the ones who gave the gasps!!!

“You are pretty outside, but not inside. These makeup layers cannot hide the monster you hide, sweetie,” Min Yoongi said.

He continued to wipe her face. She did not disobey; I mean who would ever have the gut to go against the savage Min Yoongi?

I was shocked; Mandy is not that cover-girl she pretended to be!

“Unless you want the same happen to you once again in a major scale, don’t dare to bully Kristene again,” Min Yoongi said.

Today was indeed full of weird incidents.

He came towards me. What now?

“Let’s go,” said Min Yoongi as he dragged me out of the scene.

Was this a dream?

It took me some time to regain my senses. We had left the sight of the pavilion already.

I brushed Min Yoongi’s hand away from mine.

“What do you think you are doing. Min Yoongi-ssi?”

“I am saving you because I owe you.”

“Not that I rejoice in that, but I really don’t want to have that repaid...” I paused.

This was not the time to pick a quarrel; I let my guard down a tiny bit. He actually saved me back there.

“Give me your shirt. I will wash it for you. You got into trouble because of me.” I managed to say.

“Whoa, you are asking me to undress here, in front of you?”

“PERVERT! Not like that. I was expressing my gratitude. If you want, just go and wash it by yourself.”

“I wouldn’t mind a really pretty girl washing my shirt.”

“Stop flirting with me, Min Yoongi-ssi. Pretty? Are you blind too?”

“I mean, you are pretty inside. I read that much from the diary entries.”

“Inside humans, there are systems like digestive, nervous, and respiratory systems. I believe they are gross to behold. Weren’t you in the Grade 10 science class when we had to examine a cow’s heart?”

“NERD. You are good for Namjoon or Jungkook.”

“Did I ask you to make matches?”

He smirked. “You are quite something indeed Krissy...”

“Who allowed you to be informal like that Min Yoongi-ssi?”

He suddenly took off his shirt. He was left in trousers and the vest.

“God dammit MIN YOONGI! Warn me before you do these kinds of things IDIOT!”

“Haven’t you seen a guy like this before?”

What was I to say? I was a virgin. I was not used to even simple stuff like this. I liked the guys to be all dressed up and formal.

“That is no concern of yours,” I retorted.

“Why are you blushing?”

I hated myself.

I grabbed his shirt. It was time for me to leave.

“Good bye Min Yoongi-ssi. I have to go home now. I will return your shirt day after tomorrow. That is a promise!”

I waved at him and left him as soon as possible. He did not follow me. So I had a peaceful way back home.