Unsung Melodies - Part II

To     : You

From: Kristene Andrews

Type : Voice mail (1 min long)

Date : 24. 02. 2018

Annyeong Chingu!

It has been so long. We never talked face to face like this. I know it is weird. Just let that slide. Namjoon Oppa said that we should not be serious all the time. 

Let us be honest here. I am really interested in knowing if you are expecting a sequel to Unsung Melodies.

If you had seen the hints I dropped throughout the story, there is unfinished business. So do you want me to continue? I must have bored you a lot as my chapters were really long, but the random comments that you dropped made me so happy. I'm so glad to know that some of you are really waiting for the second part and thank you for loving my story.

The discretion is yours. Just let me know. Yoongi once said that I should not be risking my life to write my own life story on internet. He said that ... well ... long ago. I don't know if he remembers it now.

I will upload chapters whenever possible. But it won't be actually periodical as now I am a second year law undergraduate. I hope you'd be really patient with me if you say that you need a follow up story.

Writing history hurts; as I have to look back on the days we hated, we loved, parted and patched up. Yet, the memories that we made are still making me want to survive somehow.

I write quality stories and I do not attempt dark romance or erotic content to be written because readers of all ages should be able to understand the realities of youth and adolescence. Yet, what happened needs to be known. I would lower the tone just like this and say what happened without crossing my lines. (That is if you like to see me continuing.)

After all, it is all past.

Let me know.

Yoongi also said to me then; "Girl let me know..."

Bye bye. Jalgayo. Love you!

Hoping for an early reply from you.

×××××××××××××××××××

A/N:

Follow me up on twitter, @KumudikaPerera and on facebook, Kumudika Perera.

I am always happy to know your ideas and follow you back!

If things go well, you would hear happy news in the eve of Yoongi Oppa's birthday!

It has been so long since 25th of Feb, 2018 when I last updated this classic. But still on 2nd of Oct she is trending!

Thank you so much for everything. 💜

Shepard Tones - Unsung Melodies II

Is available now. 😊