Chapter Forty Six

“Come on in girls, you gotta be ready for the dress rehearsal in 20 minutes!”

Miss Diane was screaming her throat off.

It has been a while since I got employed by Yoongi’s grandma and he had been more than happy to hear from his grandma herself that she really liked me. It was Yoongi’s hyung who told me that, and he was so sure that there was something between Yoongi and me because he had never seen Yoongi being elated like that. He was ready to bet on it, but I just decently avoided that. Why should I be betting that there was something there between me and Yoongi when there was already a relationship stronger than titanium here?

I was in the line to collect my dress when Miss Diane screamed again.

“Oh my god! We don’t have a make-up artist! She just phoned me saying that her daughter was taken into labour unexpectedly and that she won’t be able to do the makeup for the rehearsal and the competition! NOW WHAT?!”

I have had never seen Miss Diane on hysterics before. Yet, here she was, literally pulling out her pale blonde hair.

“I will do the make-up on both days madam.”

I was more than surprised to hear her voice.

Mandy just volunteered to do the makeup!

“I already have my makeup bag in my backpack, I can bring it here and help you out,” Mandy offered.

“Oh ... alright ... Mandy. Go ahead please. Thank you – thank you so much.” Miss Diane was shook.

Well, everyone in the dressing room was shook.

Mandy brought her makeup kit and started to dress up the girls. She was the real fashionista in the class and it was really good to have her as our dresser.

When it was my turn to go in, a random Min Yoongi appeared across the door way.

“Min Yoongi-ssi, go out.” Mandy said with a stern voice.

“No, I want to see her.”

“You see her everyday. You can see her later when she finishes dressing up.”

“No, I want to see her as the first male to see her as Juliet.”

“Yoongi-ah, go out please. How can I dress when you are here?” I pleaded.

But, did he really stalk me? This boyfriend of mine was really snoopy.

“It is not like in future I won’t see you dress- ..."

My eyes were almost going to pop out. Was he alright in the head?

"DAMN! .. n-nothing. I – I will stay outside the room- .. bye.” Yoongi ran out of the room like a thunderbolt.

I sincerely hoped he'd reflect on his behaviour. What the hell was he thinking even! And he talked this nonsense in front of Mandy!

“He really loves you, Kristene. You are really lucky, you know...” Mandy said with a sweet smile plastered on her face and started to dress me up.

“Yeah, really lucky. I heard from Yoongi that Jin loves you just like that too.”

Was Mandy being true to me or what?

Mandy smiled that sweet smile again.

“Yeah, he does. I never thought my first crush would confess to me.”