Chapter Twenty Eight

It had taken Yoongi a quite while to clean the stuff up and I had fallen asleep when he returned.

Well, I was in a half asleep stage, where I was ready enough to wake up at any emergency situation, yet I was asleep. It was a 50/50 situation.

Don’t ask me to how to define this stage because even I am not sure about the biology that deals with it. Maybe I should ask this from Kookie.

The point is, I was halfway aware of what was happening around my surroundings.

Yoongi returned and knelt on the floor beside me and swept the strands of dark black hair strewn on my forehead.

“Why is it so hard to convince you Kristene? Why do I have to keep on trying? You would never like me even. As a guy, I shouldn’t be emotional like this, but it hurts me.”

He stopped and took my hand in his.

“I want to make you mine,
I want to make you my wife,
Cause you are already my life.”

I was half conscious and I could assure anyone that his instant rapping skills were awesome.

“But baby you keep playing it hard
you never lower your guard
I am afraid that I’d lose you
This is not a game for two.”

He was serenading me not knowing that I was half awake.

“After this ordeal
If you choose to go away from me
The sun will wither in spring,
The snow will grow red-hot
Things won’t be right
I’d be just like
Another dead leaf
In Autumn’s sight.”

Min Yoongi ...

I am sorry ...

He slowly put his arms under me and took me in his arms in bridal style and took me to my bed.

He laid me down and covered me up in my Pikachu blanket.

“Baby, please don’t play hard to get. Jebalyo,” he said as he began stroking my hair.

After a while, he fell asleep at the foot of my bed. He did not dare to touch me or did not even make any unnecessary gesture.

It must have been hard for him to sleep on floor. The boy was really sleepy.

I moved to a side of my bed and built a pillow wall with my one and only pillow.

You could say that it was not a wall but a single brick instead of a wall.

“Yoongi-ah, get on bed. You sleep well. Don’t sleep like a doubled up dwarf,” I said as I started to pull him on to bed.

He resisted me, groaning but ultimately got upon a corner of the bed and slept and slept.

He was curved into a ball and was in a foetal position.

Min Yoongi was a real baby when he was asleep.

I was at the other corner, not letting myself have any sort of contact with him. I wasn’t terribly sleepy. I could even choose the broken sofa as my refuge for the night and let him sleep on bed.

It was time to ruminate. I needed to be sure of my feelings for him, I did not doubt him anymore. As soon as I sorted myself out, I was gonna tell mom.

Plus, there were only three days for Kookie’s night camp.

I would wait until then and think well what I should do.

There was a principle in my life – not to love the person I love, but to love the person who loved me.

I did not need any proof anymore. I was sure of Yoong’s love for me.

Yet there were certain things that I should find out.

Certain things about my future boyfriend.

But of one thing, I was so sure.

I did not hate Min Yoongi anymore.