Chapter Forty Three

It was indeed a lovely night. Well, I wondered if it was because of Yoongi I was feeling extra loved today or because of the fact that I had found myself a brother who was like family to me already.

The balcony overlooked the school garden and I could see shadows moving there suddenly. I was harshly judging the morality of high schoolers altogether.

Seriously fam? We were supposed to get educated about the stars and the only stars that excite you are the stars that shine in your beloved's eyes.

I laughed at myself.

Since Yoongi confessed, the heavenly stars had lost their charms. The only stars that I adored were in Yoongi's eyes.

I was just a waking paradox.

"I am so sorry for being rude."

Now who was it this time?

I peeped out, making sure that I didn't fall like Humpty Dumpty. But Yoongi would have glued my pieces back together anyway.

Since when did I start to trust him to take care of me?

I suddenly felt that I was more mentally unstable than anyone.

May be what they say is true. Love is blind.
Love is blind to caste, skin colour, status or anything.

So it was a blissful blindness.

"I understand now. I had been such a rude girl to her. I won't do that again. I promise you."

Well, my ears did function well and I could lie any bet that it was Mandy. But was I invading their privacy? But come on, I did have a right to come to the balcony and just think about Yoongi too. So I determined myself not to pay attention to Mandy.

It was the moon, at times it was the stars and clouds. May be it was the soft breeze. The environment was just so ideal to submerge one's self in deep thought about any minor thing in the world and accidentally get on major philosophical terms.

I streched myself. I was really mad.

"I know. You were just blinded by your arrogance and pride. So will you apologise, princess?"

KIM SEOKJIN! What the hell was he doing with Mandy in the garden?

It was seriously hard not to hear them. Who gave the bright idea for them to be so loud?

"Yeah. I will apologise. Kamsahaeyo for showing me how nasty I had been."

"That is what exactly I should do. If my girl is doing wrong, I will get her back to the right path."

"Oppa....."

I heard Mandy sobbing.

"If I say something, would you believe me?"

Sniffles followed with a faint yes to the question.

"Mandy_ah..."

It seemed as if he cupped her face.

"...Saranghae."

"W.. what?"

Even Mandy was shocked.

WAS I DREAMING?

"You don't need make-up to look beautiful. You are already beautiful in my eyes. You'd have to mend your ways and I am sure that you can do that. You are not a bad girl. It is just that my princess had been spoilt a little too much."

"Arasso... I will be good. Mianhae... I will be the best girl in school."

"My girl is the best. So what is your answer?"