11.

Jungkook walked up to Jiyoon after Taehi left and offered her a hand. Hesitantly, she took it, he helped her up from the ground. "I'm sorry you had to see that." He looked down in guilt. "Don't apologize." She said as she tried to regain her balance. Her legs shook and just as she was about to fall down on the hard concrete, two arms wrapped around her waist. Jiyoon looked up and saw Taehyung above her grinning like an idiot, shaking his head. "You need to be careful. Don't do that ever again." He scolded me while he helped me back in the wheelchair. She smiled and thanked Tae. "I need to go back now." She wheeled herself towards the entrance, stopping to look back at the boys. "Are you coming?" She chuckled as they ran over towards her.

-

It was finally time for Jiyoon to go back home with Jungkook. She put her clothes back on and threw the hospital gown into the trash bin. There was a knock on the door. "Come in!" The door slowly creaked open, "You ready to go?" Jiyoon nodded her head and walked next to Jungkook. While they were walking towards the front, a girl came up to her and Jungkook. She was a pretty girl; long, straight brunette hair, long legs, milky skin, and mesmerizing light brown eyes. 

"Oppa! What are you doing here? Are you visiting your mother?" She asked, her hands entwined together. "My mother isn't in the hospital," Jungkook said, pushing Jiyoon to the side the girl wasn't on. The girl then noticed Jiyoon and eyed her. "And who are you? His girlfriend?" Jiyoon grimaced, "Fortunately no," She turned towards Jungkook. " I'm gonna go check out. Come if you want but don't make me wait long." Jiyoon began to walk off, not even batting an eye at the girl.

She could hear Jungkook's footsteps running after her, "Is someone jealous?" She scoffed and looked at Jungkook. "Honestly, tell me why I should be? Huh?"Jiyoon rolled her eyes. "Actions speak louder than words." He grinned, Jiyoon pushed his shoulder. "Whatever, grandpa."

-

After coming home, Jungkook opened the car door and helped Jiyoon out. They walked inside and Jiyoon went straight for the couch. I heard Jungkook chuckle, "What?" She looked back at an upside-down Jungkook. "Nothing. Are you hungry?" He changed the subject. "No, I ate earlier," She said. Jungkook sat down on the other couch with the remote in his hand. Jiyoon took out her phone and check the time. I could go for a nap right now. "I'm kinda tired so I'm gonna go sleep." She said while sitting up from the couch. Jungkook looked up from the t.v. screen. "You're going to leave me?" He whined and held his heart. "I'm tired." Not giving in to him, Jiyoon got up and was about to walk away until Jungkook grabbed her wrist. She turned her head and tiredly looked at Jungkook, she really did not want to talk to him since she was still upset. 

"What is it?" She said yawning afterward. "Goodnight Jiyoon." He smiled at her sincerely. Ugh stupid. Jiyoon thought as she scratched above her heart. "Night." She shook off Jungkook's grip and ran upstairs. Jiyoon went to take a shower and changed into some pj's. Dropping herself onto her bed and quickly fell asleep on the warm comfy mattress.

-

Jiyoon woke up from the sound of a pot falling on the floor around 4 am. It's too damn early for all this noise, She thought. Jiyoon got up from the bed and put on the slippers that Jungkook bought for her. 

Once she came down the last step, she saw the light on in the kitchen. Is he really eating this late?! Jiyoon walked in and saw Jungkook and another guy with his back turned to her. "Why are you so loud?" She said, frightening them. They both looked at her wide-eyed, "Woah Jungkookie! You have a girl over?" The guy said chuckling.