s.v

"Jungkook, Where the hell are you going now?!" You yelled as Jungkook ran up the stairs and back down for the umpteenth time.

"I'll be back!

This boy is really hyper right now. You rolled your eyes and slouched back down. You pulled out your phone and saw messages from Taehyung. You swiped and opened the chat.

Tae 🐯: Ji! Do you know what you're gonna get Kook?

Tae 🐯: Hello?

Tae 🐯: Answer!

Tae 🐯: You're such a bum!

You: What? Valentine's day is
tomorrow.

Tae 🐯: It's today dummy!

You: Fuck, then I don't know.
I'll tell him that I'm going
grocery shopping.

Tae 🐯: Lmao, fs.

You quickly stood up and slipped on your shoes and coat. "Jungkookie! I'm going to the store really quick!" You shouted, grabbing your keys. You heard a hard thump then a few seconds later heavy footsteps. Jungkook comes running down and stops in front of you. "Why? Can you get me chips?" He asked pouting. "Ah, okay. Potato chips, right?" He nodded his head and pecked your lips.

"Be safe! Cover up, it's cold outside! Don't talk to strangers! I love you!"

You put on your beanie and walked outside, smiling. He's such a dad. You hopped in your car and turned on the engine. Light after light, you finally arrived at the mall. There was one store in particular that you needed to stop at. Where was it? I remember its by a cinnamon roll shop. You wandered around till you found the store.

Looking for the specific items, you went to the cashier and purchased them. While you were still at the mall, you got the chips and a cinnamon roll from that little shop for Jungkook.

Baby boy💍: I have to go get Taehyung from a girl's house. I'll be back in half an hour.

You: A girl's house? Wow, tell him
I do not want to be an aunt yet. 😂

Baby boy💍: Lmao, he's gonna be an uncle soon ;)

You: sksk, Jungkook!

Baby boy💍: Lmao, kidding. Not really ;) gotta go, Tae is blasting my phone! <3

You put down your phone and drove home to wrap his presents. You decided to make dinner, something that he loves. You had the ingredients for most of the things so you just chose to make the ones you had enough for. 10 minutes later, Jungkook arrived with bags. "Hey babe, I'm gonna handle some things on the phone with my dad. Smells good, kimchi? Yum!" Jungkook ran upstairs and shut the bedroom door.

You continue to prep the food until all of it was done. Now there was a lot so you were planning on inviting the boys and their girlfriends, even though they were rude to you, to eat together. You set the table with a red knitted cloth down the middle. The dishes were placed neatly and the food smelled divine.