28.

You and Jungkook went home after the movies. "Ah, Thanks for today kook. Except for making me look for you." You kicked off your shoes and went to our rooms. You were wearing nothing but your bra and underwear when Jungkook walked in.

"Hey ba-" Jungkook was cut off by you screaming. "Jungkook!What the hell?!" You grabbed the blanket on your bed and covered yourself. "Don't you know how to knock!" Your face was flushed. "Sorry but you look good naked or not." He smirked coming closer to you. "Jungkook, no." You backed up till you hit a wall.

Are you fucking serious right now!

Jungkook licked his lips whilst trying to take the covers off of you. "Y-You horny little shit." You muttered under your breath. You were holding on to the covers for your dear life. "Jiyoon~" Jungkook whispered in your ear before biting it slightly. "W-What?" You tried moving but he was blocking every possible chance. "Let go." His voice sound husky and low. Very intimidating. "N-No." You held on tighter. "Please, just one little glimpse?" He gave you puppy eyes but you resisted.

"No Jungkook. Let me change!" You mustered up the courage to speak with confidence. He let out a laugh and shook his head. "Alright but I want a kiss and cuddles." He pouted, letting go of you. You smiled and pecked his lips, "Now, move your butt so I can change." You pushed him aside and grabbed a t shirt and shorts since it was hot today. You noticed that Jungkook was going to sit there and wait so you changed in the bathroom. Which you should have done so none of this would have happened.

You laid in your bed with Jungkook. He hugged your waist and pulled you closer. "Jiyoon?" He whispered, you felt his heart beep increase. "Hm?" You closed your eyes and focused on his breathing and heart rate. "I love you so much." He let out a shaky sigh. "Please don't ever leave me." You looked up at him and smiled. "We've been over this, Im not going anywhere. And I love you too." You kissed his pouty plump lips, His hand left your back and caressed your face. Neither of you pulled back, the sound of your lips gently hitting each others echoed in the quiet room.

"I never had a real relationship in a long time."

He pulled away so you could catch your breath. You wondered if you should tell him that you know about Sora. You shook that thought out of your head and sighed. "I figured since you dumped every girl the week later. I'm pretty special if I made it for like 5 weeks!" You let out a giggle and cuddled futher into his chest. "Yeah you are. The most precious and loving girlfriend ever." He kissed your head multiple times before snuggling into your embrace. The two of you fell asleep from the sounds of each other's soft breathing.

Your eyes fluttered open, pupils dilating because of the sudden brightness. You sat up but something held you down, you looked beneath you and saw Jungkook fast asleep with his arm around your waist. You picked up your phone from the nightstand and checked the time. Six- thirty.

You looked back at your boyfriend. "Jungkook, wake up." You grasped the man's shoulder, shaking him lightly. "Five more minutes." He said it as if he was let out a long sigh. "Get up or I'll smack your butt." You tried to make yourself sound intimidating. "I like the sound of that." Jungkook lets out a laugh and lifts himself up. His brown hair was sticking up in unsual places. His cute little face was puffy from just waking up. "Good morning." His groggy voice made you shiver. "Morning." You got off of the bed and walked inside your shower. After getting out, you changed into jeans and a white thin sweatshirt. You felt a pair of strong arms on your waist, you could feel their hot breath on you. "Are you mad?" Jungkook left little kisses along your shoulder to your neck. "N-No, I'm not mad." Your breaths hitched as you felt him spin you around.

He pressed his lips against yours. The molded prefectly together, he would bite your lip and pull it now and then. You pulled away to catch your breath, "W-Why'd you do that for?" Jungkook gave you a toothy smile. His hands caressed your cheeks, his thumbs grazing your soft fair skin. "You just make me want to kiss you." A rose tint popped onto you faces, he kissed your forehead and went to freshen himself up.

Six-fifty seven. "Jungkook! Hurry up!" You heard little pats on the hard wooden floor. You placed your vanz on your feet and looked for your pencil. "Jiyoon! Hurry up!" Jungkook shouted at you from the front. You were in the kitchen, looking for a blue and sliver mechanical pencil. It was on the kitchen island, you quickly ran back to Jungkook and grabbed his hand, Making him run to his car and drive to the campus.

"Well if it isn't the lovely couple!" Hobi said as he saw you guys approached them. You let out a little smile as they did as well. "Hello." You waved at them making them laugh. "You don't have to be awkward with us, Jiyoon! Just yesterday, you were yelling at us because we left you." Jin said patting your head. "I was looking for you for like an hour! You all didn't even tell me you went back!" You huffed, putting your hands on your hips. "Well, Yoongi hyung said you went to the bathroom before looking for us. We thought you were on it!" Jimin said, lifting his arms up in defense. "Min Yoongi. Of course, you would do this, you rock." Yoongi rolled his eyes and placed his hand on his hips mocking you in a way. "That doesn't offend me, I want to be a rock when I die."

You ended your conversations and went inside your clasroom. All eight of you had one class together, it was weird since the four oldest were a year ahead of you. You each sat down in your respected seat and waited for the teacher to speak. " Good morning class." She took a sip of her coffee as she walked in. "Good morning, Ma'am." Some students replied while other one were knocked out. "We have a new student today, Come introduce yourself." A small, innocent looking girl tapped inside the room, She had her head down.

"Hello. My name is Kim Sora, Please take care of me."

+
Finally, a chapter is up! This was was a bit of a shocker huh? I hope you all enjoyed! Thank you~