15.

I smiled to myself, I was glad that I'm his girlfriend. I just hope he doesn't break my heart. I gently got Jungkook's arm off of me and went to my own room. I walked to my bathroom and got a bath ready for me.

The warm water felt nice on my skin. I feel safe and protected. It's unusual. Like a spirit is hugging me or something. "Y/n? Are you bathing?" That voice brought me out of my thoughts. "U-um yes. Jungkook? Do you need something?" I quickly turned off the faucet and wrapped a towel around my body. I opened the door and saw Jungkook sitting on my bed on his phone. "Jungkook?" He looks up at me and smiles sweetly. I smiled back and walked to my closet. I chose a comfy outfit, "Kookie, can you leave. I have to change." He gets up and says, "Kookie?" I smiled and shook my head. "That's your new nickname! You like it?" He walked up to me and embraced me in his warm tight hug. "I don't like it." I frowned and looked up at him. "I love it!" He chuckled and pecked my lips. "Ok then, Kookie. Get out." I pushed him out the door and shut it.

I walked out of my room and went to the kitchen. It was 7 am, good I'm not a minute late. "Junkook! Are you done changing?" I shouted at him. "Yes ma'am!" He shouted back making me laugh. I sat down on the couch and went on instagram. I saw a lot of pictures of Jungkook and I, even the one where we kissed. Who took that?! I read the comments, they were pretty harsh.

What a hoe.
She stole him away from Tzuyu.
Right, stupid bitch should just die
She did something to him.
I think they look better together than when Tzuyu was with him.
She's a better choice than Tzuyu

"Whatcha looking at?" I was jungshook. "Oh my god, don't do that!" I held my chest and looked behind me only to get kissed. "Hehe. I'm sorry sweetie." I blushed. "A-are you ready now?" I said a little bit nervous. My mind is already flooding of possible scenarios. He nodded his head and grabbed my hand. "Jungkookie?" He made a 'hmm' noise.

"I want to show you something." He looked at me and smiled, "What is it?" I sighed and took out my phone to show him the picture and the comments. He took my phone and scrolled down while his face showed anger. He looked at me then back at my phone.

He sighed. "Don't worry. I won't let anything happen to you jagiya." He pecked me on the lips and walked out the door with me. We got in his car and drove to school.

I didn't want to get out of the car. There were students waiting outside of the gates. "Y/n? Are you sure you're okay with this? I can take you back home." I shook my head, "No, It's fine. I can do this." I opened the car door and started walking. Jungkook grabbed my hand and squeezed it as we walked closer to the angry group of girls.

Tzuyu was in the center of the group. She stared at our hands, she walked in front of us and tried to get our hands off of each other. "You're not supposed to be holding her hand! It should be me! ME!" She shouted. Jungkook pulled me to him and wrapped his arms around me. "Tzuyu! Would you stop already! We're over!" Jungkook yelled. I tug on his shirt. "Jungkook-ah. Let's go please." I said quietly in his ear. "No babe. She has to accept that I'm not gonna go back with her!" He said, I tried to pull him away. "Jungkook please stop." I grabbed him by his waist. He sighed then grabbed my hand and walked away.

He took me into an empty classroom and sat down. "Jiyoon? Are you ok?" I asked. He nodded his head, "I'm fine." He pulled my hand and sat me down on his lap. "J-Jungkook? W-what are you doing?" I said flustered. He put his head in the crook of my neck. "Are you sure you're okay?" I said calmly. "Yeah. I'm fine." He said mumbling in my neck sending me chills. He lifted up his head and looked at me, he kissed me. My hands creeped their way to his neck and kissed him back passionately.

" Wah! Again? Do this somewhere else!" Hoseok screamed. I jumped and fell off of Jungkook. "Hoseok! Don't do that!" I shouted at him. "Why do we always walk in when he's eating your face?" Yoongi spoke as if it was nothing. I covered my face and screamed of embarrassment. "Why do you do this to me?" I muffled. "Because it's entertaining and adorable." Jin said while chuckling. "Isn't she cute?" Jungkook said while picking me up from the floor. I turned brighter than hoseok's attitude. "Yeah yeah whatever." I said standing up with the help from Jungkook.

The boys and I walked out of the building and went to Jungkook's house. We made it to the house and sat down in the living room. "Well what do you guys want to do now?"