17.

I gasped, "Can we have a sleepover?" I looked at Jungkook with pleaded eyes. He chuckled and nodded, "Yeah sure. You guys have clothes here anyways." I grabbed his hand and said, "Alright! Change into your pj's!" I ran with Jungkook behind me to our rooms. I pushed him in his and shut the door. I quickly shut my door and changed into my pjs

I was fixing my hair when I heard a knock. "Come in!" I said. "Are you ready?" I heard Yoongi's voice. I walked out the bathroom and smiled, "Yup, are you?" Yoongi was wearing a cow onesie. It was really funny and adorable. "U-uh yeah" He said. "Alright then!" I locked arms with him skipped down to the rest. "MOVIE TIME!" Hobi shouted. I let go of Yoongi and dove onto the couch.

"What are we watching?" I asked. "A horror comedy!" Taehyung and Jungkook both said. I made a 'o' with my mouth. I felt the couch sink next to me. I looked and saw Jungkook with food, I licked my lips. "Like what you see?" Jungkook said referring to himself. "Yup very much." I said taking the pizza bites from him, "They look delicious!" I saw Jungkook pout. "You're just like Jin hyung!" He whined. "That's my girl! Just so you know, I made them for you but Jungkook!" Jin screamed from the kitchen. I giggled and started eating.

Once all the snacks got here the movie began. It was 'A haunted house'. It was a big hit in america. It's a stupid but funny movie. "Why did you guys pick this one? It's just stupid." Yoongi complained. "Just go back to sleep hyung." Jimin said playing with his hand.

"Ahah!" I laughed really hard when the girl farted next to her boyfriend really loudly. "Jiyoon calm down." Jungkook said fanning my face. "I...can't." I said clutching my stomach. "It h-hurts! I can't b-breathe!" I tried drinking some water to calm myself down. I probably look like a tomato by now. I've mentally calmed myself and watched the rest of the film without any interruptions except some 'grunts' and 'pffts'.

It was already like 8:30 and the movie ended. "What are we gonna do now?" Namjoon said. "Oh! Let's play truth or dare!" Screamed Tae. "Yeah!" We all got in a circle on the floor. "Jin you're first." Said Jimin. "Alright. Yoongi truth or dare?" Jin said. "Dare." Yoongi said yawning. "I dare you to lay on Hoseok's lap.

Yoongi shrugged and laid his head on his lap sleeping in the process. "Jimin you're next." I said smiling. "Ok. Taehyung truth or dare?" Taehyung being a little brave boy said dare. "I dare you to go into the closet with Jiyoon. 7 minutes in heaven." Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows at Jimin. Taehyung took my hand and led me to the closet. He shut the door and sat on the floor with me.

I whispered in his ear, "What's 7 minutes in heaven?" His eyes widened, "You don't know what that is?" I shook my head. "It's when two people go into a closet and makeout for 7 minutes." Taehyung explain to me while my face just shrunched up. "I'm too pure for that though." He added.

For 7 minutes we played patty cake to protect our pureness. "Alright you guys come out!" Jin said. We opened the door and saw a angry Jungkook. "Relax Jungkookie, I didn't do anything to her." Taehyung placed his hands in defense from the maknae. I sat down next him and leaned my head on Jungkook's shoulder. "We just played patty cake." I said grinning. He sighed and we continued on playing the game.

It was now twelve in the morning . I yawned and laid my head on Jungkook's lap. "Is my princess tired?" I nodded my head. He lift himself from the couch and carried me bridal style. "Me and Jiyoon are going to bed now Hyungs." He said. "Alright then. Good night you two." Jin said.

He opened the door and laid me gently on one side of his bed. He stood there smiling at me. I made grabby hands making him chuckle. He got under the covers and laid down with me. I laid my head on his chest listening to his heartbeat. "Jiyoon?" I made a 'mhm' noise. "Why are you so adorable?" He said kissing my hand. I blushed and shrugged.

He laid on his side and looked at me. I looked up and beamed. "See there you go. Showing your beautiful smile." He cooed. "Jungkook? Can I ask you something?" I said nervously. "Of course." I played with his hand. "Why did you start liking me?" He pulled me towards him and cuddled my body.

2nd person pov

"Isn't it obvious? You're a sweet girl. You're cute, adorable, everything that people think you aren't. You don't like showing off things that most people don't have. You are the bravest and strongest girl I have ever met. I love how humble you are. I love everything about you! I love my princess." He expressed his feeling towards you.

You started tearing up. Jungkook wiped your fallen tear away and pecked your cheek. "You're perfect the way you are, don't ever let anyone tell you something you're not. Alright baby?" You nodded your head. What did I do to deserve Jungkook? You thought. He kissed you one more time and hugged you till you fell asleep.

Jungkook's pov
I held her fragile body close to mine. She's everything I've could have wished for. She changed me. She took me out of that horrible state I was back then. I want to be there for her. Make her feel safe in my arms. She like a flower that's barely about to bloom,  you want to protect it from this cruel world. I want to make all her worries disappear into thin air. She's the love of my life. I'm going to protect her and make her feel loved.

What have you done to me Jiyoon?

Taehyung's pov
I tried my best not to scream when I saw this. I quickly took a picture of them and ran to show my hyungs. "Guys look!" I semi-shouted. "What is it?" I showed them the picture on my phone. "Aww~ My babies!" Jin cooed. "Jungkook really does love her." Jimin said. "We gotta make sure nothing comes in between them. Jiyoon is too fragile for that to happen." Namjoon stated. My poor little Jiyoon. We wont let anything happen to you.

"Just imagine they have little kookies and Jiyoonies running around." Hobi said holding his heart.