14.

He looked deeply in my eyes, then to my lips, licking his slightly. "J-Jung-" He cut me off once again by placing his soft pink lips on mine. I was shocked, Whats happening?! I was too shocked to realize that my arms went over Jungkook's neck. I began to kiss him back.
Kissing turned into a make out. Jungkook pulled me closer to him making my legs wrap around his waist. After a while we stopped to catch our breaths. I couldn't stop blushing. I was freaking the frack out. I didn't want to make eye contact with him. Still, my arms and legs were wrapped around his body. "Jiyoon. Look at me." He commanded. "N-no." I said which sounded like a squeak. He gently grabbed my chin and made me look up at him.

His eyes showed love and affection. I melted just by looking at him, "Jiyoon?" He asked caressing my cheek. "Y-yes?" I muttered looking into his chocolate brown eyes. "Do you love me?" My eyes widened, What does he mean by that? "Uh-um. I-I do." I blurted out. I quickly hid my face so he wouldn't see how red I looked. He chuckled as he removed my hands. "Do you really? Or are you just trying to make me feel better?" He said with a bit of sadness and hope in his broken tone. I shot my head up and looked at him. I cupped his face and brought him closer to me.

"Jeon Jungkook. I have loved you ever since I moved to this damn school. You've hurt me countless times yet I still love you. I will continue to love for as long as I live. I will never stop even if you doing something really horrible. I love that you know me. I love your facial expressions. I love the way you say my name. I love the way you tell me things. I love your smile. I love your cute laugh. I love that we have the same sense of humor. I love that we're on the same wavelength. I love the friendly attitude you have been showing me lately. I love our conversations. I love that you even cared about me. I love how you smell and how it lingers on my clothes. I love your hugs and how they're warm and safe. I love the way your eyes light up when you laugh. I love that our hands fit perfectly together. I love that you make me laugh from the stupidest things. I love how I get to trust you and how you trust me. I love that your nearby when ever I need to talk to someone. I love how you helped me escape abuse even if it meant you'll lose a friendship. I love that I was able to get to meet you. I love you!" I poured my heart out to him.

I started to tear up as I told Jungkook everything. He looked at me and wiped my tears away. I looked at him shaking trying to hold my tears in. He smiles at me and opens his mouth to say something. "You could have just said yes or no." He said nonchalantly. I was hit by the large truck of reality. "Yah! I just poured my heart out to you and this is what I get?" I yelled at him for being so heartless. He started laughing and shook his head.

"I'm just joking! Haha! I love you too." I stopped hitting him and looked at him with a confused face. I pointed my finger at him. "W-what did y-you just s-say?" Instead of Jungkook replying to my question and gave me a quick kiss. "I said I love you pabo!" Jungkook said smiling widely. "D-don't call me a pabo you pabo!" I was flustered and at a loss for words. "So does this mean we're dating?" He asked holding my small fiqure. "I-I guess." I said still grasping this situation. "You're mine. No one else can touch you except me. Got that?" He said groping my sides. "Yes Jungko-" I was interrupted by him putting my finger on my lips. "Nope! You're gonna have to call me babe from now on." He said rasing an eyebrow. "B-but." I said. "No buts. Let me hear you." He said smirking. "Yes babe." I whispered shly. "That's more like it."

Jungkook wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me. I kissed back, It was a heated moment. My first kiss. And it belong to Jungkook. We kept kissing for about I don't know 3 minutes until someone shouted at us. "Oh god! They're making out! My eyes!"