24.

2nd person
11:00 pm

You woke up to movement. You groaned and turned to your right side. "Jiyoon, wake up hurry." Someone said. You were too tired to fiqure out who it was. "Jiyoon, wake up! It's an emergency." They shouted at you. "Unless the house is on fire or there's a McDonald's opening up around the corner, let me sleep." You stated pulling the covers up to your face.

"Jiyoon, I'm not joking. Get your ass up. We have to go to the hospital." The person sounded serious. Your eyes shot open. It was still hella dark outside. "Why? Did someone die?" You said sitting up while rubbing your eye with your fist. "Not exactly, go change into something comfortable and wash off your makeup." Jungkook said ruffling your hair. You can't help but notice Jungkook's mood change. What the hell happened when I was asleep? You thought to yourself whilst getting up to take a quick shower.

You changed into sweat pants and one of Jungkook's hoodies, you put your hair in a messy bun. Making your way down the stairs you saw Taehyung. "Oh hey Tae, what are you doing here so late?" You asked giving him a hug as you approached him. "I-I'm here to take you to the hospital." He said. Hospitals. Hospitals. I just got out of one today. You thought. "Oh okay." You said letting go of the hug. You notice Taehyung's mood as well. He wasn't cheerful or happy, just sad and depressed. His eyes were really red too. The three of you went to the car and drove to the hospital.

You all got out of the vehicle and walked inside of the entrance. Taehyung went to talk to the reception lady. "We're here to see Kim Taelin." He said as the lady began typing the name into the system. "R-Room 210." The lady stuttered as she laid sight on him. Taehyung thanked her and walked in the elevator pushing the button for the second floor. The elevator let out a bing as we reached the second floor. You all walked out and made your way to Rm 210.

3rd person

Taehyung opened the door slowly and quietly. Jiyoon was the first to walk in, she wish she didn't. She saw a old man laying on the bed with all sorts of wires on him. Her eyes darkened as she laid eyes on a particular person. "Why are we here?" She said in a menacing tone. She turned to face the two boys. "Jiyoon, there's something we ne-" Jungkook was interrupted by a snicker. "Jiyoon? You mean that stupid step child of mine?" That strange person said. "Excuse me?" Jiyoon turned back around and saw a lady. She looked like she was in her late 30's.

"Who the hell do you think you are to be calling me stupid? I don't even know who you are." Jiyoon said crossing her arms over her chest. "I'm your step mother." She said plainly. "How do you know if I'm your step daughter if I don't even know my own father?" Jiyoon said bitterly. She didn't want to talk about her father. "Well, He's-" The lady was interrupted by Taehyung's shout.

"Shut the hell up already!" He was mad, She just can't waltz her way into fucking everything. She doesn't know how to be quiet. He thought. "Get out of here." Taehyung said stepping aside. The woman grabbed her handbag and walked, like a duck, past Taehyung not forgetting to caress his chin. "Galdly, love." She said licking her thin lips. Tae took her hand off of him and pushed her out the door. "So mind telling me why I'm in this guy's room?" Jiyoon said putting her small hands in the pocket of the hoodie. "I found your father." Jungkook said after Tae looked at him.

Jiyoon chuckled to herself. "I'm sorry, what'd you say?" She couldn't believe what she was hearing. Impossible. She said to herself. Jiyoon looked back at the old man that was resting with wires on him. "You have to be shitting me. Are you joking?" She said to the boys. "No, he's your biological dad. And I'm your biological brother." Taehyung said breaking the ice. Jiyoon once again turned back around and looked Taehyung dead in the eyes. "You're lying. I don't have a brother. Don't fuck me up with that Taehyung." She said with cracks in her soft voice.

"I'm not Jiyoon, we can take a DNA test if you want. I'm your older brother." He said coming closer holding her hands. "H-how come I don't remember you then?" Jiyoon looked down ashamed that she didn't even know she had a sibling. "Because we didn't know about each other. We were separated after you were born." Taehyung explained. Jiyoon was in the state of shock. "T-Taehyung? Is that you?" Someone said from behind. "Yeah dad, I'm here." He let go of Jiyoon and walked near his ill father. "Who are these people?" Mr. Kim asked.

"Well dad, this is my best friend Jungkook and this is Jiyoon. My baby sister." Taehyung said looking at his father's eyes widen with tear barely coming out of the water line. "J-Jiyoon?" Mr. Kim said.