Chapter 31

AUTHOR'S POV

Little did the girls know that Kiefer was on his way to their Dorm. As Kiefer walked, he bumped into a guard who was patrolling around the campus.

"Manong, nasa loob po ba ang ALE?" He asked.

"Ay, wala po. Nakita ko pong nakasakay sila sa kotse, mabilis nga po yung takbo nila... May pinuntahan siguro." The guard answered.

"Salamat po." He sighed and the guard left.

Nowhere to go, he decided to sit on the bench that is in front of Eliazo. Now his mind is filled up with thoughts. Thoughts that he didn't even want to think.

"Why?" He asked himself while tearing up again.

**

"Marge! Hintay!" Bea shouted as Marge started walking fast away from her car.

Marge continued walking fast along the parking lot until she saw two people going to a car, she stopped to check who it was.

"Marge!" Den shouted but she stopped when she saw Marge looking at two people going to a car. Den and the other girls walked calmly to where Marge is standing and looked at where she is looking.

It was, Jeron and Aly.

Both holding hands while looking at each other.

Marge did not move but she stared dangerously at the two of them. Jia did the same and as she slowly walked towards Jeron and Alyssa's direction, Kim and Ana held her back.

"Jia, wag." Kim pleaded.

Jia stepped back with her hands clinched tight and her eyes furiously looking towards the direction Marge is facing.

While they were looking, they saw Alyssa and Jeron hugging tight before going inside the car. Luckily, the car was not going towards their direction since there is another way out of the parking lot, hence, they were not seen.

When the car left, Marge shouted. "Ang kapal ng mukha!"

"You will regret this!" Jia shouted pertaining to Alyssa.

"Bumalik na tayo sa Dorm, baka dun natin sila maabutan. Tara na!" Aerieal said.

The girls immediately rushed to Marge's car and drove back to the Dorm.

**

When they arrived at the Dorm, Marge stopped the car first and waiting Jeron to plead good bye to Alyssa.

What made her even more furious is Jeron giving Alyssa a kiss on the cheek.

"Hudas!" She shouted, Jia who was sitting beside her remained calm but in her mind she wanted to rush and slap Alyssa in the face.

When Jeron's car left. Marge accelerated her car and stopped in front of the dorm.

"Alyssa!" She shouted as she went down the car. Aly turned around with a shocked face who appears to have no clue on what's happening.

"B-Bakit?" Alyssa asked with confused face. "A-Ano ba meron?"

Jia stepped in front with Marge, "Wala!" Jia shouted. Ana, Kim, Jamie, and Michelle quickly held Jia.

"Wala? Oh? Eh bakit ganyan mukha niyo?" Alyssa asked again as she glanced at their faces who are furiously looking at her.

"Bakit? Ikaw ang dahilan kung bakit!" Angry Den shouted.