eight

We was sitting in our locker room while waiting for our match, I walked into the changing room while I listened to Jonathan and Colby talk about his baby sister. I suggested that Colby call her and apologize for his behavior which Jonathan told him not to, he had been acting weird since me and Colby walked in the locker room. I sat down while they continued talking and I noticed a pink hair tie was laying on the floor, I quickly realized that Grace had to be here too that's when I see a piece of white cloth under the door of Jonathan's old locker...I decided not to say anything about it all I did was look down and laughed where they couldn't hear me. A few minutes passed and we was being called to the ring, I made sure that the guys weren't in the room when I walked over to his locker and opened the door that's when I seen her sitting down on the floor, I bent over and helped her stand up before I left the room and I hid her in a different spot that we never used anymore...

Joe: you know Colby will kill the both of you for you being here so who's idea was it for you to come here anyway?

Grace: I was going to stay at the hotel but Jonathan insisted that I come with him.

Joe: okay well try not to get caught kiddo, I will see you back at the hotel and don't worry I will get Colby to leave before Jonathan, just tell him to wait around until I text you when we are headed back to the hotel sweetie.

Grace: okay I will, thank you for not saying anything to my brother Joe.

I gave her a hug and walked out and joined the other two and we started walking towards the ring so we could call out the Wyatt family and challenge them to a fight.