twenty five

We finally made it to the hotel in the next city, me and Jon was sitting around deciding on what RV that we wanted but couldn't decide on one.

Jonathan: this is harder than what I thought it was going to be...how about we go look at a few tomorrow babe?

Grace: that's a great idea, we will do that and maybe we can buy the one we want and leave with it than?

Jonathan: yeah sure we can but until we should get to the arena so I can rehearse with the guys before the show starts, come on beautiful.

Grace: okay let me get up and change clothes then we will leave here.

Jonathan: okay baby, do you need help getting up?

Grace: yes please

I watched as he stood up and grabbed both of my hands as he pulled me up, I grabbed something to wear and he helped me get dressed, I could tell he was in a hurry just by how quick he helped me put my clothes on myself.

After we got there I seen Colby and Joe standing outside their locker room while they went over a few lines

Jonathan: sorry I'm late, I had to Grace get ready before we left the hotel.

Colby: oh you're not late, we just wanted to get here early so we get enough rehearsal before the show.

Grace: hey boys! Having fun over here?

Joe: oh yeah we are always having fun.

Grace: well that's good to hear, I'm gonna go get sit down, excuse me guys.

Jonathan: okay sweetheart, I love you.

Grace: I love you too Jonathan.