Yoosung x MC ~ After Class

"You don't... You don't have to do this, MC... I'll...ahh... I'll just put it in you." Yoosung was referencing the head you were giving him in his room.

With a pop, you released his member, and looked up.

"You did it for me, so I want to do it for you, just for a bit." You reassured him.

But you quickly went back to sucking. Tongue rubbing up and down the slit on his head, while your hands used the spit as lubrication, this was the best-- and only-- blow job that Yoosung had ever received.

You began pushing it further down into your mouth, causing Yoosung to pant like a dog, with his tongue practically hanging out.

"Oh, God, if you don't stop now, I'm going to shoot my cum down your throat." Yoosung groaned.

Smiling, you decided that you were ready to give it up and released him. Yoosung opened his bedside table drawer and fumbled around within it until he came up with a condom. His hands shook as he tried to open it, prompting you to grab it from him.

As you made sure it was going on the right way, you gripped his dick and slid it all the way down to the base.

"You've sure got a lot of skin to cover... Do you have to get extra big ones?" You whispered as you marveled at his size.

"Yeah... depending on the brand... I hope... I hope it doesn't hurt you." He worried as he blushed, sitting up slightly.

"I'll go slow." You stated confidently as you kneeled on top of Yoosung, hovering over his manhood.

"Wha-wha--!" He exclaimed in surprise as you lowered yourself onto his member. "Are you s-sure you don't want me on top?"

You smiled naughtily at him.

"Maybe next time." Slowly, you began raising yourself up and down on his long member. "But you could maybe help me..."

"H-how so?" He whispered, eyes rolling back in his head from pleasure.

You lowered your body onto his and licked his ear as your warm breath tickled his ear.

"Thrust that big cock into me."

It was like lightning that Yoosung's arms held you closely and his hips slapped against your violently.

"Ah, ah! AH!" You cried out in pleasure. Yoosung was continuously moaning in your ear as he tried his best to hold back until you finished.

As both you and Yoosung moaned and ground into each other, he heard his phone start going off.

Damn it, it's got to be the guys wondering how I did... But... I can't... talk right now. Yoosung thought to himself as he tried to silence or turn off his phone.

"No..." You were feeling adventurous. "Take a picture of your face and the back of my head! Show them what you're doing!"

"A-Are you sure??"  Yoosung was able to finish.

"Do it when you cum... Please, cutie?" You whispered in his ear while you bit his earlobe.

"Aughhh, mmkay..." He held the phone above you both shakily and opened the camera within the messenger.

Suddenly, your thrusts got much harder and your walls climaxed around him. Yoosung's words dissolved into only sounds and his eye closed as he threw his head back. At the same time, he also clicked his camera.

As he held you within his grasp, he showed you the picture.

"I like your orgasm face, Yoosung... Can I see it again later?" You smiled at him, cheekily.

"Oh yeah... Any time." he smiled back at you and kissed your head. He was really looking forward to it.