Requested: Youtuber! Zen x Reader ~ Female "Viagra" Prank (Pt. 2)

"Attention all Zennites! Attention all Zennites!" Zen quietly began streaming on his cell phone. "The prank is working fantastically. She's all over me. I thought at first, I'd just go along with it, but now, because I'm live streaming it, I thought I'd tease her a bit, what do you guys think?"

Do it! <3

So funny!!!

We love you Zen!

You're the best Zen!

Master prankster!

The comments flooded in.

"Alright, totally. Sounds great everyone! Of course, the best part is only for me." He winked at the camera. "Back at it!"

Noooo!

We'd pay soooo much money!

She's so fucking hot.

I'd fuck her.

We have to be respectful of her majesty!

Protect the princess!

Zen shook his head. Some people were honestly pigs, but at least he knew you were safe with him. Then a smile curled on his lips. Safe enough.

"Zenny! I missed you sooo much!" You practically drooled over him as he sat back down. You lowered you voice as you spoke again. "Please, can't we go home?"

"Why?" He sat down and kept eating. "You're not even done with your food."

"My appetite for food isn't very high right now..." You looked at the camera briefly.

"Oh? What were you looking for?"

You flushed red quickly, but you also felt your heart beat between your legs as your body became even more desperate. Pouting your lower lip and widening your eyes, you gave Zen a look you know he couldn't often resist.

He bit his lip and looked at the camera.

"F-Fine, alright, we'll go home. At least, Princess, can't you put away that sad little face?"

You shook your head no.

"Why not?" He tilted his head to the side.

You put your hands around your mouth, shielding it from the camera.

I want your cock, Zen. You licked your lips after, causing the smile to fall off of his face.

Without breaking eye contact, he waved the waiter over and requested the bill be paid with his credit card. Before you knew it, you were back in the car and the camera was on the dashboard with only your faces in view.

"Zenny, we're still live-streaming, right?" You asked as you noticed that his knuckles were white from gripping the steering wheel tightly and he was trying his best not to speed.

"Yes." He smiled at you and glanced over as you began shuffling in your seat. Then, he choked.

You had completely removed your panties and pushed your fancy dress up to reveal a completely soaked, throbbing pussy to him. The viewers however, remained generally clueless. They just saw Zen's face turn red and your face smile as your fingers began exploring your own cavern lightly enough to avoid making any incriminating noise.

"Luckily," You looked right at the camera, "We only live about ten minutes away, isn't that right, my prince?"

"That's right, my princess. Ten whole minutes." His teeth were gritted together. "This was such a great idea. Thanks, Zennites. Reeeeeally appreciate it."

He didn't appreciate it. He should have just kept you home and had you all night long. Instead, he had to endure the longest ten minutes of his life while he live-streamed his torture.