Requested: Seven x MC x Jumin ~ I'll Share (Pt. 1)

It was sooner rather than later when Seven's request to "do this again with some of the other guys" was fulfilled.

"MC, I hope you do not find this presumptuous of me, but I came across this... set of clothing... and I couldn't help but think of you... I hoped... I hoped you could wear it... for me." Jumin blushed lightly as he pushed a fancy looking package towards you.

"Are you sure you don't want me to wear it?" Seven appeared behind you and wrapped his arms around your shoulders.

"Yes." Jumin scowled at him. "But. I feel as though you may enjoy it just as much as me. As a result; I'll share."

"You'll share?" Seven's ears perked up. "How unusual for you."

"So will you take the offer?" Jumin looked at you.

"Sure, JuJu~" Seven responded lovingly.

"I was not asking you." Jumin scowled again.

"Yes, Jumin." You laughed as took the package from his arms. "Did you want me to try this on now?"

"Yes, kitten." Seven purred in your ears. "Want me to wear anything with you?"

"No need, Sevvy." You giggled and looked at Jumin.

As he loosened his tie he nodded at you. With that, you ran towards your bedroom.

Shutting the door behind you, you quickly stripped off your clothes. Opening the box in front of you, you examined its contents. A black thong with a kitty face on the front and ties of the side for what you assumed was easy access. The bra was something like a bandeau except with a cut-out in the shape of a cat face in order to show off the cleavage you had.

Of course Jumin would buy this... And of course he would insist that Seven join us... You smiled as you opened the door. The men were of course right in front of the door and once you opened it, their hands went to their red faces.

"I'm a bad kitty, Jumi and Sevvy~ won't you come play with me?" You stretched against the door frame, highlighting your best assets.

"That's my kitty." Seven was the first to respond. "I'll make you purr baby~"

He wrapped his arms around you and began to kiss your neck, eliciting a small mewl from you. This broke Jumin's resolve and it was merely seconds before you felt Jumin supporting you from the back and kissing the other side of your neck. He however, had began to let his hands wander down the front of your body and behind your kitty thong.

As his skilled fingers danced between your legs, you felt you knees go weak and your mewls turn into full moans.

"We might not get along very well JuJu, but I can't help but thank you for this opportunity." Seven chuckled lustfully.

"Speaking up, how do you want to share?" Jumin asked as he pulled your body against his, talking over the louder and more frequent moans that you were releasing.

"Hmm... Well... If you're asking..." Seven stared in your lascivious face. "I wonder if we could both fit inside of her..."