Zen x MC ~ Photoshoot

"Alright, Zen, run your fingers through her hair, just like that." The photographer ordered.

You felt Zen's large, masculine hand cover your face, pulling it back, entwining with your hair. You lightly touched his arm, feeling tingles shoot up your body. You and Zen were completely naked, save a massive red blanket covering you both.

"Good, good. MC, can you reach up and touch his hair as well?"

"The blanket will fall down." You responded calmly, not losing your 'sensual face'.

"I'll hold it up for you, princess." Zen breathed in your ear.

It was hard enough to do such a sexy modelling scene in the first place with your significant other, but his giant hard-on was making it impossible to focus. It was clear that Zen wasn't here to work, Zen was here to fuck.

As the camera clicked a few times, you adjusted your position. This happened to cause your butt to rub up against Zen.

"Ahh~" He let out a sensual moan.

"Just like that! Do that again!" The photographer called out.

You sighed and repeated the action. Anything for the shot, right?

"Ahhh~ Mr. Photographer, I think we should move on to more intimate shots. Perhaps in bed?"

"Great idea, great idea, the chemistry is amazing!"

You hesitated, knowing full well what was going to happen next.

As you and Zen moved to the bed, rewrapped the blanket to a sexy position and looked at each other with model eyes, the photographer began snapping more pictures.

Zen on the other hand, had begun pushing his massive cock inside of you.

"Z-Zen..." You whispered, as you desperately tried to keep a relaxed face.

"You know how to fuck pretty, MC. Show me you can do it again." He whispered back in your ear.

"Oh my God, I love it. I absolutely love it. The pleasure it so real I can taste it." The clicks of the camera were turning you on.

As Zen furtively slid his cock in and out of you, you practiced deep breaths to keep from moaning out loud. But he felt your legs and your abdomen quaking. He knew you wanted to orgasm in front of the camera.

"Alright, let's sit up now, wrap the blanket loosely around you both. If you're comfortable with it, let's have some kisses. I want to see something dynamic. Something moving."

Effortlessly, Zen hoisted you up so you were sitting on his lap. After repositioning the blanket, you began rocking your hips against him.

"S-So it's good for us to kiss then?" You asked calmly.

"Yes! Yes! Eyes closed and plant some kisses!"

Immediately, Zen's lips crashed against yours and his hands soared around your body.

"Amazing! Zen, pull her bottom lip down. Drama! I want to see drama! Like you're bringing her to orgasm!"

Little did the photographer know that he was doing just that. As he followed directions, Zen bit and tugged on your bottom lip, allowing you an opportunity to open your mouth and let out breathless, nearly soundless moans. His arm that faced away from the camera made it's way to your ass and it began pulling it in roughly.

You draped your hair over both your and his face and you hit your orgasm soundlessly. Zen however, felt rapid, strong contractions that quickly milked him dry. With your hair hiding both of your faces, you both felt safe.

"Move her hair to the other side! Other side!" The photographer yelled out.

Zen quickly flipped your hair to the side and kissed you.

"That's it! That's the shot!" He cheered as you and Zen both panted.

As he pulled out of you and you both stood up, robes were brought over. Carefully, you both got dressed without showcasing the aftermath of the love you had just made. Before you turned to go get dressed, Zen's hand shot out to catch your arm.

"Hey, MC? I love working with you. We'll have to do it again sometime soon, okay?" He winked at you.

Laughing, you simply nodded and went to get cleaned up. You smiled when you saw the photographer excitedly showing Zen the photos. You smirked. I definitely know how to fuck pretty.