Requested: Zen x MC ~ Do Re Mi

MC: I just Venmo'd you the money. Are you coming over at 6 for the lesson then?

ZEN: Yeah, I'll be there at 6! See you soon!

Buttoning up his shirt, it was only minutes before he had to leave for his very favorite student's lesson

Buttoning up his shirt, it was only minutes before he had to leave for his very favorite student's lesson. And Zen had a great idea for today's practice and he couldn't wait to introduce it to you.

Meanwhile, you were drinking a warm cup of tea before applying a sexy red lipstick. Zen was a special kind of teacher. He was not only one of the best singers in town, but he had a way of making each lesson... stick.

And you hoped that today would be no different.

When you heard the knock at your door, you practically ran to answer it. There was Zen in a black button-up, black slacks and black shoes.

"You look so handsome!" You smiled. "You don't have to dress up so much for me."

"Au contraire, mademoiselle." He smiled back. "I enjoy looking nice for my clients. But you look even nicer."

You had on nude stockings with a patterned sundress. Red heels matched your lips, tying the whole outfit together.

 Red heels matched your lips, tying the whole outfit together

"Well, come in, come in!" You cheered, stepping to the side.

"Thank you." He smiled. "I have a new idea for practicing our pitch."

"Oh?" You asked, leading him to your couch. You crossed your legs at the ankle and listened.

As Zen joined you on the couch, you could feel the suspense building in the room.

"Strip Pitch." He gave you a lustful look. "And I have been waiting all week to play."

Zen began to set down the rules for the game. He would take out his tuner, sing a note and you would have to match it. If you missed the note within one second of singing it, you would lose an article of clothing. Shoes and socks counted as one article, jewelry did not count. You wore a dress, shoes, stockings, garter, panties, and strapless bra. Zen wore shoes, socks, pants, a button-up, a belt and underwear. Therefore, you were both completely even.