Requested: Youtuber! Zen x Reader ~ Female "Viagra" Prank (Pt. 3)

You practically ran inside of the house and Zen ran behind you. As you got to the stairs, you turned around.

"Hyun~" You said his real name, huskily. "I need to see you privately please."

"I'm sorry, Zennites, but this is where the ride ends! Thank you for sticking around, and I'll let you know how it goes! Enjoy!" He turned the camera off quickly and tossed it on the chair next to him before sprinting up the stairs after you.

"It was tonight, wasn't it?" You asked, as you squealed when he caught you and threw you onto the large bed. "You put the pill in the drink tonight?"

"Of course, YN. You're literally sopping wet." He chuckled.

"I really can't take it any longer, Hyun." You pulled your dress off entirely and threw it to the side. "Please, do anything with me."

"Well," Zen crawled between your legs, pulling his shirt off and undoing his pants, "Clearly, I don't have to do any foreplay."

"Why's that?"

"Well, first, you're already calling me Hyun, which means you're already taking me very seriously. Second," He discarded his pants  and boxers and pushed your legs apart, "you've been begging all night, so I know you want it. And third," He plunged his fingers inside of you and then took them out, running his tongue along the glistening, drippings them hung around them. "This tells me that your body is ready more me. All ten inches."

"Please, please, please!" Your hips bucked and you felt your empty pussy contract as you longed for that feeling of fullness that you briefly savored.

"Yes, YN! Of course, anything for you!" He smiled and raised himself up to your face. His member, which normally had to prod at your entrance slowly and work itself in, slipped in easily and was accepted graciously by your begging body. "Oh shit, mmm! Yes!"

"Oh, Hyun! Please! Let me ride you!" You begged as you tried to thrust into him.

After just a moment of hesitation, Zen helped flip you over until you were on top of him, gyrating your hips on top of his strongly and quickly. He held your head back as his lips explored your neck. As he bit into your neck your walls clenched around him, launching you into an orgasm.

"I want to fuck you from behind, YN, could I?" He whispered in your ear. "I want to fuck you as hard as I can? Can you handle it?"

"I can! I can!" You cried out as you shifted around and lifted your ass in the air.

Zen also re-positioned and sank himself deeper inside of you.

"Yes. Oh, yes." The rhythmic sounds of his hips slapping your ass brought him euphoria. "You're not leaving the bedroom anytime tonight, YN. In fact, the morning might be off-limits too. You're mine to play with. And I'm just going to be your sex toy. Alright? Oh, God, anything to get you off."

"Yes, Hyun, yes! This is just the kind of prank I like!" You moaned into the night air. This was the kind of prank where everybody won.