Saeran x Reader ~ Saeran and His Girl's Role Reversal (cnt.)

"I want you to dominate me now, pet." Saeran had told you just the other day. "Tie me up. Gag me. Then, suck me off like I have no choice."

And now here you were, doing just that.

He's stretched out in front of your bed, suspended from the ceiling, in your usual spot. You've taken off all of your own clothes and removed his pants and boxers. Cautiously, you take a moment to take in his delectable body with your eyes. Your eyes land on the throbbing prize in front of you.

He gets even harder as you look at him while you bite your lip. You love the veins that pulsate on it. You love the soft skin with the hard tissue underneath it. You love it so much that you reach out to stroke it, causing Saeran to squirm within his confines. You know what he wants; to scream with pleasure through his ballgag.

"Don't take your eyes off me now; watch what I'm doing to you." You bent over and put your mouth to his ear.

 You kissed his ear and then pulled back, making sure he's watching, then you start licking and sucking on his nipples, pushing his tank top aside; circling and flicking them with your tongue. Saeran groans as your head lowers down to his groin. His skin is delicious, and before long, you're on his dick, kissing the tip. Saeran's chest began to heave.

His eyes followed you with hunger, as you proved how much you loved to nuzzle his cock and balls. You circled the head with your lips, feeling it get harder against your tongue, taking the tip into my mouth. Your tongue began licking along the whole length of it. He was panting, letting you know the pleasure he was feeling. You went from taking just the tip of his dick into your mouth, then a little more, more still, each stroke of your mouth going a little farther, until that one stroke that took him all the way in.

He moaned loudly through his gag, thrusting his hips forward. Again and again, you took him all the way into your throat. He watched his cock disappear into your mouth, your lips rubbing on his skin. You took a deep breath, taking in the masculine smell of pleasure. You could have swore that the pheromones were thick in the room. Suddenly, you sucked hard, like you desperately wanted something out of him. And you did.

Quickly, you received it as well, as the shot of cum came quickly down your throat. Salty and bitter, Saeran's eyes rolled back in his head as he gave you his rush of pleasure.

He was done now, exhausted. You rested on your knees, in front of him, briefly before standing up and beginning to untie him. He then quickly removed the gag and threw it to the side before capturing your lips in his and pushing you onto the bed.

"My girl. My good little girl, doing exactly what I say. Made just for me." He purred as he rubbed up against you. "Don't worry girly, I'm going to make sure you get your turn as well."

"Anything for my Saeran," You purred. "I'll do anything to make you happy."