Yoosung x MC ~ Phone Sex

"H-Hi there, MC... I was... I was just w-w-wondering if you'd be..." Yoosung played with the steam that had condensed on his mirror. "C-could you maybe," He lowered his voice to a whisper, "talk dirty to me?"

"You're going to touch yourself to my voice?"

"Y-yeah, I'm just really horny and I know you're busy... It was silly, just forget it."

"No, no, I'm totally into it."

His face lit up, "Really?!"

"Yeah, it's pretty hot to think of you fantasizing about me. Hmm. How to start though..."

Yoosung began lightly touching his flaccid dick, causing it to spring to life.

"You could tell me what you'd like to do to me."

"Well first... first I think I'd stroke it up and down slowly." He mimicked what you were saying. "One hand first, then I'd have my other hand massage your balls. I know how you like that."

"Mmm. I do..." Yoosung closed his eyes as he held the phone between his ear and shoulder, slowly stroking and massaging himself.

"I'd speed up my hand once you got stiff enough and I'd start using two hands to stroke it. I mean your dick is so big, I need two hands to handle it."

"Yeah you do, baby." Yoosung's hands were too big to fit both on his dick, but he was happy to imagine your small hands wrapped around his girth.

"If you liked it, I'd start playing with the tip, teasing the edge of your head. In fact, I might stop stroking all together and just lightly tease the edge and the tip."

"Haa, haaaa." Yoosung dissolved into moans as he followed your instructions. He loved it when you teased him. A masochist at heart, he knew where he wanted to take this fantasy. "A-and then sometimes you lick the tip like a lollipop, I really like that."

"Do you, babe? Well then of course I'd lick that leaky tip of yours. But I wouldn't just do that."

"O-O-Oh? W-What else?" He was smearing his pre-cum all over his dick, imagining it was you.

"I'd start stroking your cock again until you were just about to cum all over me."

"I-I-I wanna cum on you~"

"Wish granted." You opened the door to the bathroom to see a desperate Yoosung, bucking into his own hand. He was trying to not interrupt your work in your office, but you were just too turned on to miss this opportunity.

Yoosung put his phone down on the sink and immediately attacked your lips as he fumbled to get your panties off from under your skirt. As soon as they were low enough, he lifted you up into the air and pressed you against the bathroom door.

"Put it in me Yoosung~" You begged.

"Ahhn~" He thrusted up inside of you and began pumping wildly. He held your ass with one hand and used the other to tease your clitoris, hoping you would orgasm as quickly as he was about to.

Quickly, he was sent over the edge, squirting his fluids into you. He continued to pump into you and rub you with his fingers until he felt your insides clench around him and you released your own fluids on him.

Carefully he set you down and leaned over you, against the door.

"I... I tried to be good." He panted.

"You were good, babe, you were good."