Requested: Dom!Jumin x Cheater!Reader

You looked down, red-faced, absolutely humiliated.

"Y-Yes..." You admitted.

"Get on your knees and tell me why you're here then." Jumin leaned against his office desk. It was late; after hours. He wasn't particularly worried about someone coming in, but it still was unusual to be here. It was even more unusual that this situation was happening. And that he was doing what he was doing.

He had noticed that you had been eyeing him for weeks. But he thought that that couldn't be the truth. Jaehee had let him know that you had a partner. A girlfriend at that. So when he called you into his office after work had officially ended, he was surprised to hear you stuttering and nervous. And even more surprised to hear your answer to his question "do you hold feelings for me, despite having a partner?".

And now, he couldn't stop himself.

"I'm here because you asked me to be here, sir..." You spoke quietly, feeling yourself getting wet at his dominant demeanor.

"Why are you staying?" His eyes narrowed.

"I... I..." You stuttered.

"I'm curious. Do you prefer making love with women or men?" He asked, already recognizing that he crossed the line to unprofessional long ago.

You blushed harder and looked away.

"Look at me and answer." He demanded. But you couldn't.

His lip twitched and he grabbed your chin, forcing you to look him in the eye.

"Do you like cocks or pussies better, you little slut?" Jumin surprised even himself with the crude words. But they flew out of his mouth before he could stop it.

"C-Cocks!" You tried to avoid eye contact.

Jumin eyed your body. It was ravishing, especially in such a submissive position. His own cock was starting to throb at the thought of taking you over his desk.

"Do you want to have an affair, YN?" He stroked the side of your face. "I'll let you play with my cock, if you do what I say."

You froze. Would you cheat on your girlfriend? You'd experienced some serious bed death over the past month or so, leading to this very situation, but it was still dishonorable and horrifying to cheat on her.

"You don't deserve it anyway." Jumin growled with his arms crossed, beginning to look away and pretending to step away.

"I'm a stupid slut and I don't deserve to have any cock at all." You quickly spoke. "And definitely not yours."

Jumin froze. Honestly, he was about to cum in his slacks at those words. He didn't realize the effect they had on him.

"You're right. But I'm in a generous mood." He looked over at you dismissively. "Get up and take your panties off. I'll fill you up with my cock right here on my desk, you cheating little slut."

Quickly, you scrambled to stand and remove the offending material. Jumin could see the slick liquid that followed from your core to your panties.

"You dirty girl, you're already sopping wet." He noticed as you sat up on the desk. He released himself from his pants, causing you to bite your lip in anticipation. "It looks good, doesn't it? It'll feel good too."

And quickly, he pushed his way between your folds.

"Oh!" You moaned out. It had been a long time since you had felt this sensation. The hot flesh rubbing against your own from deep inside awoke a pleasure you hadn't felt in a long time. "Yes, yes!"

"Moan for me, you adulterous slut," Jumin's eyes closed as he slid himself in and out of your body. "Moan like I'm your husband. Like you're not a cheating little whore."

Your face was red with the humiliation but your juices flowed over Jumin's cock and desk while your legs wrapped around his hips.

Jumin's hands were on his desk as he pounded into you harder and harder, his long hair flowing back and forth with each thrust.

Your moans got louder and louder until finally you tossed your head back with a loud ripple of pleasure shocking your body.

Jumin's body responded rapidly, filling you up with streams of cum instinctively.

"Your body's begging for my cum, YN, you little slut! Oh, yes! Take it! Take it!" He growled.

And you certainly did. And you certainly would love to again.